**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

McoC - 1 champ per week - Ep.23 - Guillotine πŸŸ£πŸ›‘οΈβš”οΈ

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,726 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
For I am the executioner now. I am punishment without mercy. I am the machine that kills...

I am the Guillotine!

Guillotine was always synonym of death to me before. Real Sword Master! Created by Kabam's Brazilian guy,Gabriel Frizzera.

If you're a proud Guillotine owner, share some love 🟣 to her and your tips here πŸ‘

This series is a collab research that you can share here, so, it's not my topic, but it's a community insight

Let's talk about this champ secrets, synergies, best relics and counters when fight against Guillotine

Aunt mai info
https://auntm.ai/champions/guillotine/tier/6

Next week champ will be= Ant-Man πŸͺ³πŸŸ’ with next 6 champs Poll

Suggestions to improve are welcome
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,325 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I miss the old OG Guillotine, not a fan of the current buffed version. Like look how powerful Deathless Guilly is. Also I feel like Guilly is missing a way to control buffs
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 269 β˜…β˜…
    Thank you for this she is my favourite champ in the entire Mcoc.The day when I got to know or i would say others people got to know about deathless Guillotine is coming in Mcoc.My lines groups chats got flooded with tags with Omg because they know how much I love og Guillotine.If Deathless Guillotine would have been same as og Guillotine i would definitely be the first person to rank 3 her but deathless Guillotine is old champ so I am sticking with my 6 Star rank 5 Ascended og Guillotine and waiting for kabam to add this version as 7 Star one day
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,519 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 30
    Love og love deathless if og becomes a 7 well she be going to however high i want her also she cheese the mystic node of power drain if healing probs the best node they ever created for her pair with deathless and well the regen becomes so so much better due to the extra 66% pair with purgatory for crit bleeds and yeah shes just amazing

Edit: also her story is so in depth i kinda want more of her story which we havent had anything new added to her story since purgatory
  • Options
    She is very underrated in my opinion and after the arrival of deathless Guillotine people have literally forget about og Guillotine but I will never forget her. Probably after the deathless Thanos I will quit the game or maybe playing casually just to focus on my career carefully but till then I wish I see her as 7 Star
  • Options
    What makes deathless Guillotine op is 100% chance to apply degen whereas og Guillotine has only 35% chance to apply bleed on crits with chance increases per buff but then she would have been so op that's why kabam reduced the chance to make her average
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What's your opinion about Guillotine 2099 comparing to other Guillotine?
  • Options

What makes deathless Guillotine op is 100% chance to apply degen whereas og Guillotine has only 35% chance to apply bleed on crits with chance increases per buff but then she would have been so op that's why kabam reduced the chance to make her average

Could have still made it 100% than making it increase via buffs as they need like 12 buffs to always apply bleed on crits
  • Options
    QueenMcoc said:

Love all the guilly champs shes also doesnt get the full ramp which be cool to see one day cool robot as no crits can power drain sp3 deals 5% unless damage caps like safeguard necro abyss lab spectre debuff on sp2 combo shields via heavy incase u mess up a 40% regen which is huge
  • Options
    QueenMcoc said:

I like the g99 as well as we all know there is still no gamemode where we can see g99 highest damage even 9.5 m hp captain America die before g99 ramps up she is great for long form Content but not in short fights I am talking about bg she is useless in that gamemode but she is still a monster in aq once u finish a fight with sp3 next all fights will be so short
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Could have still made it 100% than making it increase via buffs as they need like 12 buffs to always apply bleed on crits
    If I was there to buff her i would have
    gave her
    The chance to apply bleeds on every crit
    In signature ability i would have gave her the prefight to select either rupture or bleed
    In sp1 instead of pain link i would have added nullification aura like sorcerer supreme to make her a viable md champ
    If kabam think these changes are busted instead of all above changes i would have atleast increased the duration of bleed curse debuff
  • Options
    Whooaaaa
    Tks everyone!

https://youtu.be/p-U5yTu7K6k?si=QVbL21inw7WzEBFk
    πŸ‘†Yt video
    Here a great rotation video by Al Bundy Rules Channel ...real deep

Thank you for this she is my favourite champ in the entire Mcoc.The day when I got to know or i would say others people got to know about deathless Guillotine is coming in Mcoc.My lines groups chats got flooded with tags with Omg because they know how much I love og Guillotine.If Deathless Guillotine would have been same as og Guillotine i would definitely be the first person to rank 3 her but deathless Guillotine is old champ so I am sticking with my 6 Star rank 5 Ascended og Guillotine and waiting for kabam to add this version as 7 Star one day

We can see your devotion to Guillotine and their versions.

But as an expert we wait for your personal Guillotine rotation and tips
    πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
  • Options

Bendy said:

gave her
    In signature ability i would have gave her the prefight to select either rupture or bleed
    In sp1 instead of pain link i would have added nullification aura like sorcerer supreme to make her a viable md champ
    If kabam think these changes are busted instead of all above changes i would have atleast increased the duration of bleed curse debuff
    This basically what people asked for hence why deathless guilly does this stuff but instead of bleed degen which would of been the whole thing with rupture and bleeds she would still be great i like pain link tbh its a very cool utility as if u get inflicted with a dot the pain link basically also makes it so they take the dot value its kinda interesting as a defender if using dots u want to push her sp2 so u ignore pain link
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

gave her
    This basically what people asked for hence why deathless guilly does this stuff but instead of bleed degen which would of been the whole thing with rupture and bleeds she would still be great i like pain link tbh its a very cool utility as if u get inflicted with a dot the pain link basically also makes it so they take the dot value its kinda interesting as a defender if using dots u want to push her sp2 so u ignore pain link
    I have always thought she can be an interesting trap defender if opponent has any dot champ left or any energy attacks champ left to take her in bg so they can take direct damage when they hit her but sadly she doesn't gain enough soul quickly to apply pain link on the opponent which she does after getting 10 soul charges as defender
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

gave her
    I have always thought she can be an interesting trap defender if opponent has any dot champ left or any energy attacks champ left to take her in bg so they can take direct damage when they hit her but sadly she doesn't gain enough soul quickly to apply pain link on the opponent which she does after getting 10 soul charges as defender
    So true but in eqs though she can be annoying if she gets a sp1 off with unshackle
  • Options

Whooaaaa
    Tks everyone!

https://youtu.be/p-U5yTu7K6k?si=QVbL21inw7WzEBFk
    πŸ‘†Yt video
    Here a great rotation video by Al Bundy Rules Channel ...real deep

We can see your devotion to Guillotine and their versions.

But as an expert we wait for your personal Guillotine rotation and tips
    πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
    I get so many comments to make a guide on her but I still haven't made any guide just because she is so easy to play
    I just do normal combos till I get to 1.5 bars of power after that I try to make opponent use special and I counter it with continuous heavy attack to apply bleed curse debuff and use sp2 immediately normally I get 12-13 bleed at one time
  • Options

I have all the rarity maxed out with maxed sig ability and ascension with relics πŸ€—
  • Options

I have all the rarity maxed out with maxed sig ability and ascension with relics πŸ€—

Thats dedication i have almost every guilly champ r4 or above either as a 6 or 7 as i have deathless at r3 7 her r3 6 soon r4 guilly 2099 r2 7 r3 6 og guilly r4 soon r5 purg r4 ms r4 both 6
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Thats dedication i have almost every guilly champ r4 or above either as a 6 or 7 as i have deathless at r3 7 her r3 6 soon r4 guilly 2099 r2 7 r3 6 og guilly r4 soon r5 purg r4 ms r4 both 6
    As i already mentioned above i only love og Guillotine and no other versions can take place of her in my heart unless kabam makes another new op Guillotine which is in the Guillotine stage I again forgot her name LoL
  • Options
    edited July 2

Bendy said:

As i already mentioned above i only love og Guillotine and no other versions can take place of her in my heart unless kabam makes another new op Guillotine which is in the Guillotine stage I again forgot her name LoL
    Ive been waiting on more guilly story as i loved the history of the fluer de mal blade and all the generations over the hundreds of years and queen hassan or something the name of purgatory but yeah kabam can we go back to guilly arc at some point please
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Ive been waiting on more guilly story as i loved the history of the fluer de mal blade and all the generations over the hundreds of years and queen hassan or something the name of purgatory but yeah kabam can we go back to guilly arc at some point please
    Yah queen Hasan I wish they make her and give an op synergy for og Guillotine atleast bleed curse duration increase and a new fighting stage as I think this was the last one new stage to get released
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yah queen Hasan I wish they make her and give an op synergy for og Guillotine atleast bleed curse duration increase and a new fighting stage as I think this was the last one new stage to get released
    Yeah i was hoping the stage be like oh heres the next guilly champ as i love all them good or bad main reason i love is there animations story is so cool to hear about
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yeah i was hoping the stage be like oh heres the next guilly champ as i love all them good or bad main reason i love is there animations story is so cool to hear about
    I miss new Champs introduction video as well they used to create so much hype with their Champs reveal video but leaks nowadays ruins all those excitement
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

I miss new Champs introduction video as well they used to create so much hype with their Champs reveal video but leaks nowadays ruins all those excitement
    I think its more of they been posting teases on their socials now where they kinda show them coming like we saw with leader start of june they posted about leader
  • Options
    Just found some great synergies for Guillotine 🟣

Details about every champion here https://www.marvelsynergy.com/champions/guillotine
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,847 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She is my first 5* πŸ₯°
  • Options

She is my first 5* πŸ₯°

She was your first 5* 😜
  • Options
    edited July 3
    So my perfect guilly combo team would be og deathless stryfe purg since u get the regen and crit bleeds plus pause on specials makes the temp souls easier to maintain then last one would be maybe a crit synergy or someone that boosts attack like nick for heroes, but mostly its purg og and deathless as most op synergies she has is the purg and the overpowered 66% healing
  • Options
    I used mostly purgatory synergy and heimdall for that precision buff and nick fury for 20% attack and white mags for extra 23% attack and free passive stun + 10% ability accuracy increase
  • Options

I used mostly purgatory synergy and heimdall for that precision buff and nick fury for 20% attack and white mags for extra 23% attack and free passive stun + 10% ability accuracy increase

I think it depends these days so many options but purg is just essential
  • Options
    One Of my best videos on her and very proud on this one because of her ability to gain soul charges through special attacks makes her better than deathless Guillotine just because you can do this fight without doing anything critical hit which is very much required for deathless Guillotine
    https://youtu.be/UcOLyTViJ08