Game is unplayable after sinister deals

2»

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Relax, it's no where comparable to the gape that last July-4 sales made
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    I have only 2 rank3s and I have beaten accounts with stronger roster than mine and I reached diamond 1 sounds more like skill issue
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

BUT KABAM IS SUCH A LAZY COMPANY THEY RARELY PUT OUT ANY OTHER COMPANY THAT THEY DONT PUT OUT ANY CONTENT BARELY EVER!

Ngl, i wish they are 'lazy'. Tired of seeing 2 new broken champs every month.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Disagree. Even if you purchase all the stuff I think it's like 2 r3 champs. Maybe 3. That's not world breaking. If you know how to fight a defensive r2 champ you know how to fight an r3. When we see cash offers for r4s you will potentially see a bigger gap. I've seen more r3s in bgs but the fights haven't become insanely op. It's just a more select group of champs to ban. Like before I'd ban herc/cgr/hulkling. Now I'm seeing more r3 serpents so I let them have the jerk and ban the Serpent. Nbd.
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 181 ★★
    edited July 1
    Pandingo said:

Disagree. Even if you purchase all the stuff I think it's like 2 r3 champs. Maybe 3. That's not world breaking. If you know how to fight a defensive r2 champ you know how to fight an r3. When we see cash offers for r4s you will potentially see a bigger gap. I've seen more r3s in bgs but the fights haven't become insanely op. It's just a more select group of champs to ban. Like before I'd ban herc/cgr/hulkling. Now I'm seeing more r3 serpents so I let them have the jerk and ban the Serpent. Nbd.

Actually valiant if you buy all the Odin and all 8 tiers it is 4 r3s you can get then again if you are a mega whale you can get another 2 with being able to get the cav-paragon deals with the 8 tiers giving you another 2 but wait there is more if you are paragon and get to valiant you can also get 6 with the 2 they get for the 8 tiers and the valiant deals but then if they also get to go back down to the cav-paragon deals they can then get another 2 bringing them to 8 lol
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Thanks. I needed this

Pandingo said:

Actually valiant if you buy all the Odin and all 8 tiers it is 4 r3s you can get then again if you are a mega whale you can get another 2 with being able to get the cav-paragon deals with the 8 tiers giving you another 2 but wait there is more if you are paragon and get to valiant you can also get 6 with the 2 they get for the 8 tiers and the valiant deals but then if they also get to go back down to the cav-paragon deals they can then get another 2 bringing them to 8 lol
    Ah, but can I get a period (.) if I spend all that money? But wait, can they throw in an exclamation mark (!) if purchased from the Web store?
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    IMO facing big account is good form me. I am FTP and playing this game 2.5 year. I only purchased platinum track 2 times one for morbius and 2nd for Ray Bill. Being FTP I managed to strong my account enough to face any big account.

I have 4 7* R4 5th will be SOS gauntlet.
    18 7* R2
    22 6* R5(20 ascended)

Please don't say it is hard for FTP to face bigger account. You might not be able face it but there are so many capable FTP who can easily face any account.
  • BizaaroBizaaro Member Posts: 346 ★★
    To be fair...stop complaining...it's only thing we people can do..let wait aand see willl kabam show mercy or not
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Sounds like someone went on a BG losing streak
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    You can’t buy skills - see big accounts being beaten by much much much lower accounts on a daily basis.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

THE GAP BETWEEN WHALES AND F2P IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!! Battlegrounds needs a complete rework or else literally nobody except for people that spend $1000 plus dollars everyday will play. And ik what your thinking just don't play battlegrounds. BUT KABAM IS SUCH A LAZY COMPANY THEY RARELY PUT OUT ANY OTHER COMPANY THAT THEY DONT PUT OUT ANY CONTENT BARELY EVER! U make thousands of dollars kabam but somehow not a penny makes it into game development? That's kind of weird don't u think? Kabam doesn't care now because they are making a fuckton of money but when they realize in a few months that nobody is playing mcoc anymore that Holy **** maybe we need to fix something because our 1 good game mode needs to be completely reworked

Sad Hela.

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

Asher1_1 said:

😂😂
    Releasing 2 new brand new champ each month
    Monthly quest
    Side quest
    AQ/ Raids
    Aw
    Battlegrounds

Future planning:
    1. 9.1 work
    2. AW showcase
    3. SOS gauntlet
    4. Champion testing & rebalance

Working on servers to get players less maintenance break , bug fixes etc
    Needs developer ,testers & a whole team to manage , schedule& release.

After all that someone says "" kabam is such a lazy company "".
    ( I am a free2play player😂)

Yk they gave up on champion balancing right 😭 what happend to that bpcw buff they promised also what happend to relics bro also I know u didn't just say side quest... they reuse the same formula with terrible rewards and the new Champs bro have u seen how little abilities Northstar has? They aren't trying anymore
    They never promised a bpcw buff, and they're still doing rebalancing. I don't get what you're complaining about
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,422 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

I always find it funny how people associate being ftp with being more skilled. As if there’s a spending vs skill scale. I have played with tons of ftp players, some are good some are bad.

Imagine the whales who are bad at the game but people won’t know because they don’t show their gameplay
    Also imagine the reality check of some F2P players that used the "skill" narrative to find out some "whales" could beat the F2P if both rosters where pre loaded.
This discussion has been closed.