**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bad matchmaking in battlegrounds

Comments

• Options
    Shadowking79Shadowking79 Posts: 82

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    Is 3m base rating 🐳?
  • Options
    edited June 30

Is 3m base rating 🐳?

I don't know probably no
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    Why don't you post your deck as properly as you post thess "hard matches"
  • Options
    edited June 30
    PT_99 said:

• Options

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

I said PROPERLY?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,562 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

His roster is a million times worse than I expected.
    I see that deck pop up on my match, I just ban CGR, Hulkling and Hercules just for **** and giggles and I already crippled it...
  • Options
    Forum UserForum User Posts: 4
    For all you complaining about the complaining live with it , bottom line game is not set up correctly for those of us that don't pay to play and buy our characters! You know who you are out there! It Gets really old hearing you supposedly great players hounding us lower tier peeps because we're supposedly always complaining as we work for our little pieces of the the pie BFH!!!
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,562 ★★★★★

For all you complaining about the complaining live with it , bottom line game is not set up correctly for those of us that don't pay to play and buy our characters! You know who you are out there! It Gets really old hearing you supposedly great players hounding us lower tier peeps because we're supposedly always complaining as we work for our little pieces of the the pie BFH!!!

Well at least we can use the LoL reaction....
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★

It's set up perfectly fine. The problem we keep pointing out is that you think you should be at the same level as the top players with the same rewards for not having to fight against them.
  • Options

Give yourself a pat on the back. You’re doing well to be in gold with a roster like that.

Yeah but the only way I'm winning right now is people forfeit the match
  • Options
    edited July 1

You're bumping your thread with nothing constructive. That's against forums ToS.

You're not posting anything that is a big or anything. You've already been told this is normal. Especially now with this season. Stop bumping your thread. Literally no one cares about your matches.
    Oh really then if nobody cares then how ls this have 2.5 thousand views in six days also thanks for 2.5 thousand views
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 ★★★★★

You're bumping your thread with nothing constructive. That's against forums ToS.

You're not posting anything that is a big or anything. You've already been told this is normal. Especially now with this season. Stop bumping your thread. Literally no one cares about your matches.
    Oh really then if nobody cares then how ls this have 2.5 thousand views in six days also thanks for 2.5 thousand views
    Schadenfreude
  • Options
    edited July 1

Because 2k are laughing and you and the other 500 are you coming back to the thread to post screenshots.
    So somebody cares
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

I said PROPERLY?

I got you

• Options

Are you gonna continue to post every single matchup you get which is unbalanced ?

If you have actually made it up to GOLD already, with a Deck that is basically entirely sub-10,000 champs, it has been mentioned over and over why you will have hard matches.

It matches only based on what Silver/Gold/etc tier you are currently in, it can be against ANYBODY ELSE also in that Tier.

With so many more higher players up to Gold, you will suffer long amount of matches until occasionally being matched against one of the other FEW low players that have also made it up that far.

Over time, as more high players move on up above Gold, you may find it easier later on. But still, sub-10,000 is rather low. Even most of the others complaining about matchups at least have 15,000 champ decks.

No need to post every matchup, THERE IS NO BUG.
    I never said that there is bug
  • Options

You are a complete example of MCoC FOMO.
    Your deck is not that great for BGs, and judging from it.. your roster not great for story content or AW.
    And you're the guy that gets easy matches in battlegrounds and when you see people complaining about bad matchmaking you get mad
  • Options
    edited July 1
    GrO_ot78 said:

We don’t buy our champs, dumdum, we explore act 8, necro etc grind arena and gets a shitload of champs by just playing the game. You should try that 😜
    I think you forgot that other acts existed and necro is hard and Arena takes a long time