July login calendar missing

Comments

• NinjaStrongNinjaStrong Member Posts: 5
    Same issue no login calendar
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 916 ★★★

@Kabam Jax

Once you are in the office today.

@SummonerNR don't think you've tagged the right mod. Jax is still with Kabam. You want to tag Miike or Lyra or Vidious. They'll make sure the bug is fixed.

😉
  • BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 95
    Still no calendar
  • RaselRanaRaselRana Member Posts: 16
    Same
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 95
    Same
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Hopefully someone looks into this
  • SABLESABLE Member Posts: 14
    I’m also missing my calendar, I’ve submitted a ticket. But seeing as how today is Canada Day (national holiday) the issue may not be resolved until tomorrow.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    Still missing… 6hrs and I lose my last day calendar reward.
  • DarebrasilDarebrasil Member Posts: 1
    Same here
  • NinjaStrongNinjaStrong Member Posts: 5
    I messaged Support and received this reply:

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting us about not having the July Calendar available on your account.

We identified a bug with som Summoners not having the July Calendar available and fixed this on July 1, 2024. You shold be seeing this calendar the next time your Login Calendars would progress forward. The July Calendar has also been extended by one day to resolve this issue as well. With that said, if you are still experiencing this issue since that fix, please let us know so that we can work with you to investigate.

Thank you again for contacting Kabam Support, and have a great day.

Regards,
    Darach
    Kabam Support
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 336 ★★
    Just logged in and still haven’t got a July calendar
    Grub88 said:

Just logged in and still haven’t got a July calendar

You may have to wait until the time your calendar normally rolls over to the next day's rewards. For me that's in about 3.5 hours. It may not be something you immediately see.
  • Valy310Valy310 Member Posts: 2
    My calendar is missing also. And I will almost need to receive the rewards for the 2nd of July, but I have no calendar
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited July 1
    Assuming that Support person had knowledge of a fix in game (prior to Jax/Crashed coming on here to confirm during their holiday today), we'll see in a couple hours.
    To highlight it (from NinjaStrong above)…

We identified a bug with some Summoners not having the July Calendar available, and fixed this on July 1, 2024.
    You shold be seeing this calendar the next time your Login Calendars would progress forward. (aka, within a couple hours now, when the day rolls over)

** The July Calendar has also been extended by one day to resolve this issue as well.

With that said, if you are still experiencing this issue (after) that fix, please let us know so that we can work with you to investigate.

My calendar is working now, but the final reward is greyed out. I thought they were going to add an extra day because of their mistake?
  • hurricanthurricant Member Posts: 545 ★★★
    Same, last day shows MISSED ❌
  • BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 95
    Same here. Shows will miss last day
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    July calendar was never missing for me ... But still after reset I don't have the valiant one, with the shards
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,571 ★★★★★

July calendar was never missing for me ... But still after reset I don't have the valiant one, with the shards

You won't with super daily event. Shard calendars got moved to be part of that.
  • saddleupsaddleup Member Posts: 43
    Got my calendar finally but it shows that I'm not gonna get final day rewards..will this be fixed
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,836 ★★★★★
    The last time this happened, they couldn’t fix the calendar and sent rewards to mail
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 336 ★★
    saddleup said:

Got my calendar finally but it shows that I'm not gonna get final day rewards..will this be fixed

Yeah same here. What a stitch up! 500 7* shards gone
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    hurricant said:

Question for those who just got it now (but last day X).

Is it a 32 day July, AND your day-1 today being the 1st on game calendar, with X on the non-existent 32nd ? So sort of a mismatch of starting at square 1 while also mistakenly adding 32nd day with prize you can’t get ?

Or is it normal 31 days, and 1st day is what was just claimed today, and 31 is what is X'd out ?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★

hurricant said:

Is it a 32 day July, AND your day-1 today being the 1st on game calendar, with X on the non-existent 32nd ? So sort of a mismatch of starting at square 1 while also mistakenly adding 32nd day with prize you can’t get ?

Or is it normal 31 days, and 1st day is what was just claimed today, and 31 is what is X'd out ?
    31 days with day 31 greyed out
  • saddleupsaddleup Member Posts: 43

hurricant said:

Yes a 31 day calendar with day 31 x out.. wondering if this will change when getting today's calendar rewards since there is supposed to be an added day to this calendar.. will see
    edited July 2

hurricant said:

@SummonerNR if visuals help.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    obsidiman said:

hurricant said:

Mine too, now i wont get my 250 shards

Hopefully they find a way to fix the issue and give everyone their missing final reward. Doesn’t feel great to miss out on 500 7* shards because my calander was missing for a day.
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718
    Hi Summoners,

This was a knock-on effect of a fix for the calendar starting early.

The game team has assured me they'll be extending it a day later to ensure everyone is able to claim all the rewards.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.

obsidiman said:

hurricant said:

Mine too, now i wont get my 250 shards

I wouldn't say "won't". Even if it weren't grayed out, you still wouldn't be able to claim it for 29 more days. I'm sure Kabam will cook something up in the next 4 weeks. Have patience and be positive my friend. Don't throw the towel in and give up so quickly.