**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

10 year celebration

Mooro85Mooro85 Posts: 27
Hey, just wondered if Kabam might have something planned to celebrate 10 years of the game in a few months?

Q: What would we like to see?

I’d like to see a Decade nexus crystal, select any character since the start of the game.

Points for comedy. Eg.. Bases.

Comments

• Options
    WhoDaPoo said:

A special quest with 10 chapters to it. Each chapter represents a year of the game and the champs are locked to only use ones from that respective year.

Awesome idea!!
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    At best we can expect 10 4* crystals 🙄
  • Options
    RDR2JammyRDR2Jammy Posts: 43
    WhoDaPoo said:

A special quest with 10 chapters to it. Each chapter represents a year of the game and the champs are locked to only use ones from that respective year.

Combining this and another person's idea in the thread, have 10 chapters with each representing that year in the contest when it comes to event quests and champs added in that year and the rewards for each chapter include nexus crystals and selectors for champions from the year represented by the chapter.
  • Options
    RDR2Jammy said:

WhoDaPoo said:

Combining this and another person's idea in the thread, have 10 chapters with each representing that year in the contest when it comes to event quests and champs added in that year and the rewards for each chapter include nexus crystals and selectors for champions from the year represented by the chapter.
    Great addition. I’d love to see this, inspired by the community!

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,312 ★★★★

Will receive 20k gold and 6* nexus. Perhaps a profile pic as well

You forgot relic shards and alloy frags
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 342 ★★★
    For sure? A profile pic.
    And a very hyped event that will be a disappointment once it starts.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    They seemed to tease a return of every boss in that one thread when people were speculating so maybe that’s what they’re doing
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★
    You'll get your 1 gold and like it.
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 307 ★★
    A number 10 profile picture for 10k units
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    10* Venom
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    Whatever they do, people will moan.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★

Whatever they do, people will moan.

That is the way of the community. Finding something to get mad at keeps Mcoc players alive
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 670 ★★★
    As Kabam plans largely in advance, I think this special anniversary is ready or almost. But if it’s not the case…

As free stuff for Cavalier to Vaillant : a selector on the 7* launch pool or the 7* community pool or a gather of the last special pools (Banquets and Omega Days?). That should not be content killing, but enough big for the 10 years.
    And of course the classical anniversary profile pictures.

10 years makes me think a travel in time. So
    a video comparing the graphics of 2014 to 2024, including the milestones of each major changes, especially on champions.
    It could also be some major or funny events that occurred.

For the in-game content, some ideas:
    1) Short arenas dedicated to each rarity. That’s a way to show the progress and to travel in time.
    As end-of-year holidays are close to the anniversary, extend the activity duration to the beginning of January.
    2) A 10-year anniversary Banquet.
    3) A special design for the bots (AQ).
    4) A do-able anniversary quest.
    5) A superior rank for Steve.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★
    edited July 3
    Dare I say, gwenpool goes to the movies part 2? But make it game focused instead? I feel that would probably be a very appropriate 10 year anniversary event. Nothing difficult but decent rewards. And maybe for those that desire something more difficult, a boss rush with all special story bosses? Just spitballing.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 709 ★★★
    45 elder marks
  • Options
    XlebXleb Posts: 32
    Mystique as December champion. And it will be a grand anniversary
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 268 ★★
    The reset the quest rewards to Realm of Legends so you can claim those delicious goodies one more time
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★
    edited July 3
    I’d like to see something incredibly special (not just a title) for folks who have stuck with this game since the beginning. It’s been a bumpy ride at times.

Maybe something that rewards players by longevity (again, not just a title)? Maybe something for collecting multiple anniversary titles?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,078 ★★★★
    Xleb said:

Mystique as December champion. And it will be a grand anniversary

How would she work?
  • Options
    DrZola said:

I’d like to see something incredibly special (not just a title) for folks who have stuck with this game since the beginning. It’s been a bumpy ride at times.

Maybe something that rewards players by longevity (again, not just a title)? Maybe something for collecting multiple anniversary titles?

Dr. Zola

Agree with this. I’ve played since day 1, it would be nice if that was rewarded!