**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Going against the crowd - Champion preferences

Comments

• Options
    The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Posts: 63
    Don't enjoy: King Groot, Titania, Mantis and Gladiator. I know some are nukes, but it's not fun to me.
    Love: Silver Surfer, Thing, Attuma, Sam Wilson
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 548 ★★★
    OG Hulk,..just don’t really enjoy his play style

Jabari Panther,..great utility and a viable attacker for most BG’s seasons,..finishing fights quickly.
    She can also cause problems for some on defence.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    Don’t really know who i’d hate.

I love black panther og, i recently got him awakened as a 7* most of his kit can be found easier in other champs within his class but i love his damage and easy play style.
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 68
    Im seeing Titania showing up a lot. her play style can be a little long in bg because its best to throw sp3 and then heavy punish but she also has a ton of utility. She doesn't gain any buffs which is a great unique utility against a lot of mystics and node combos.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,078 ★★★★
    edited July 1
    Does Bullseye count as a champ I love using despite being generally hated as a defender? Serpent as well
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I honestly don't get the hate on blade. He is very fun and very effective with max deep wounds. Don't need to worry about fantman on defense since he is dimensional being, so quick and easy 30-40 second fights vs a max sig fantman. Chavez is even easier taking 20-30 seconds to beat. He also does well against a variety of other champions in BGs taking around 50 seconds and only needing to bait a 1 or 2 specials from the opponent in the time it takes for him to use 3 sp2s.

I keep trying to convince people that he’s not the worst skill champion and they don’t listen
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Does Bullseye count as a champ I love using despite being generally hated as a defender?

Good taste. Bullseye is very fun to play and the same goes for Serpent for me
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

Champs that doesn’t like me 😭

Ghost - but that is just my skill issue, when it go great it is great, and but can go bad very quickly.

Just testing out Adam right now, and he seem to be the same too.

Oh and Mantis.

All because of my skill issue 🤣.

Champs that me like 🤣:

Colossus - I feel for this guy, take a lot of trash talk from a lot of players, whule he is no offence to anyone. Hit pretty hard when his friends is around, immune to a lot of stuffs, and an overall nice guy (I remember seeing his first appearance in X-Men 92, that was a good episode) 😊

Lol that was "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" episode. Such a good show!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    A couple of very old favourites -

Classic Thor can do surprising damage with the simplest playstyle in the game.

Captain America Infinity War still puts in work, even in BGs with no synergy partners

Plus: Terrax is vastly overlooked, and has incredible utility with his various immunities, stacking armour breaks, proximity damage, indestructibility, and his consistently-overlooked ability to spam specials. Rubbish in BGs for Attack, but otherwise really useable throughout the game.
  • Options

A couple of very old favourites -

Classic Thor can do surprising damage with the simplest playstyle in the game.

Captain America Infinity War still puts in work, even in BGs with no synergy partners

Plus: Terrax is vastly overlooked, and has incredible utility with his various immunities, stacking armour breaks, proximity damage, indestructibility, and his consistently-overlooked ability to spam specials. Rubbish in BGs for Attack, but otherwise really useable throughout the game.

Terrax may be a good counter to Red Skull and other techs
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 498 ★★★

The only R2 7* on my account. One of my favorite champs, haven’t regretted it at all
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 163 ★★
    1. Doom I just don't like using him.
    2. abs I just don't care to learn.
    3. ghost I only used her to get through a path in act 6. At the time, it was the original act 6 and she was the only champ that could get through it with minimal resources.

Underrated:
    1. Venompool can do a lot.
    2. I see a lot of people being negative on America Chávez on Cc tier list comments. But there are just as many in there defending her status. But she was my 1st r3 because I was close to 6R5a My other one.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Does Bullseye count as a champ I love using despite being generally hated as a defender?

Serpent is really fun. You can throw special attacks back to back just like hyperion.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 545 ★★★
    Meta champ that i dont get is Adam Warlocj. There is so much hype around him and even as a 6r3, i barely get it right unless i am beating opponents at the same PI. I know his rotation but he just doesnt suit my playstyle at all and is too aggressive a champ for me to play.

Underrated champ for me is toad. He rarely gets the love he deserves and i have ranked him above kitty, archangel, apoc, mags and onslaught. There is a huge comfort with him thanks to poison debuff, easy access to regen and the prowess damage. Plus he does well on defense too because he can stall the match and nornally gives me wins in battlegrounds. Lastly, nothing feels better than destroying nick fury defenders in battlegrounds when opponents use nick's second life as a stall tactic, only to see my decimate nick in under 40 seconds.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★
    edited July 2
    Ghost
    Tigra
    Silk
    Prof x
    Titania

Silver Centurion is generally overlooked but is an amazing champ.
    Jabari Panther is the same.
    Gamora
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 87
    I really don’t enjoy using CGR. Just didn’t click with me, which is fine because then I can ban him in BGs when he’s a top pick for a meta. Also, i tried omega back when 5 stars were a thing, but don’t love the need to be close. Just never seems convenient when you need to.
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 87

I really don’t enjoy using CGR. Just didn’t click with me, which is fine because then I can ban him in BGs when he’s a top pick for a meta. Also, i tried omega back when 5 stars were a thing, but don’t love the need to be close. Just never seems convenient when you need to.

Forgot about Prof X. Not my champ either.
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 152 ★★
    Champs I don’t like
    Abs man (play style does not jive)
    Nick (I was and still fundamentally opposed to how he works and how good he is. He should NOT be a top 3 skill champ in MCOC)
    Apocalypse (never got the hype as an attacker other than his synergies. Got him early, ranked him and was like meh)

Black Cat gets love but not enough.
    Warlock I still love and is my go to Tech
    Immortal Abomination makes me giggle
    Guilty pleasure is still Stealthy/Starky I need to rank my 6* versions.
    My 4* Viv straight carried me to uncollected on my alt account.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Serpent is really fun. You can throw special attacks back to back just like hyperion.
    Those are my favorite champs.
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 676 ★★
    A lot of best champs in mutant, but underrated af is havok.
    Hell yeah, he is the most underrated of all class. I think he is going to be my first 6* r3
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

Meta champ that i dont get is Adam Warlocj. There is so much hype around him and even as a 6r3, i barely get it right unless i am beating opponents at the same PI. I know his rotation but he just doesnt suit my playstyle at all and is too aggressive a champ for me to play.

Underrated champ for me is toad. He rarely gets the love he deserves and i have ranked him above kitty, archangel, apoc, mags and onslaught. There is a huge comfort with him thanks to poison debuff, easy access to regen and the prowess damage. Plus he does well on defense too because he can stall the match and nornally gives me wins in battlegrounds. Lastly, nothing feels better than destroying nick fury defenders in battlegrounds when opponents use nick's second life as a stall tactic, only to see my decimate nick in under 40 seconds.

Hoping for 7* Toad soon
  • Options
    Stone3xStone3x Posts: 42
    Luke cage is still the most underated and best science 7*s you can get, dudes an absolute machine with what he handles and is pretty fun yo use, been my favourite since he got added to the Titan
  • Options
    RDR2JammyRDR2Jammy Posts: 43

Personally I don't get Absorbing Man. I have him at R5 as a 6* and ascended, but I just don't get how to use him effectively. I see him in war all the time, and decimate him with Human Torch. I have him in my BG Deck, he almost never gets wins on defence and I almost never win when using him. I'm clearly not using him right, but damned if I can figure out why :smile:

She's not ignored per se, but she's generally a few tiers down in lists, but I love Peni Parker as an attacker. Any time the opponent has regen I delightfully bring her in and just wreck.

Never thought I'd see someone who appreciates Peni as an attacker and not just a defender. She has that mad incineration and power burn for a reason people!
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    I don't really like Abs Man and Kitty Pryde. Hell, I honestly think Kitty Pryde is pretty overrated as a champion.

Now I really love playing iHulk, Air Walker, Red Goblin, Iron Man and especially Adam Warlock as of late. Adam has been putting crazy work in the current meta and he just feels so good to play as in general (when the AI behaves of course)
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 97 ★★
    I'm not a big CGR or Herc fan.

I find Captain Britain quite fun to play and was actually pretty happy when she was an objective champ for SoS Annihilus, since mine was already 6R5A sig 200.
  • Options
    TheOnlyPickleTheOnlyPickle Posts: 2

I have my preferences...
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 504 ★★★

I have my preferences...

Nice spider B)
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    Ham is a lot better than Silk
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,770 ★★★★★
    I dislike Hyperion. He is great and simple, provided that you have RNG. Without RNG he can be irritating, and I hate to depend on RNG. Even if I play perfectly, it can screw me over.

An overlooked champ is Doctor Voodoo imo. My 6*r3 has proven to be useful many times, even during Act 8 exploration
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

I dislike Hyperion. He is great and simple, provided that you have RNG. Without RNG he can be irritating, and I hate to depend on RNG. Even if I play perfectly, it can screw me over.

An overlooked champ is Doctor Voodoo imo. My 6*r3 has proven to be useful many times, even during Act 8 exploration

But you can spam specials using him and who doesn’t love that?