Cheel’lith Elsa or Black cat to R2-3 ?

Calypso96Calypso96 Member Posts: 56
I Honestly don’t know who is better or Will be more useful for in Game content

Cheel’lith Elsa or Black cat to R2-3 ? 108 votes

Chee’lith
34%
Spity68Robbo101BENJI830EddieVanWMDarwishPikoluUsagicassidysvilariumPowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Webhead055MCOCHazzaBen_15455GravityIoniqus_797ShenkErik_BloodaxeChiefGoatHellhound0602 37 votes
Elsa Bloodstone
15%
Maverick75Doom_and_GloomSachhyam257OurobørosDenzel116Dose_ResponsiveBuggyDClownaxel500InsaneSkull13579rebel_BadahPT_99KnightOfTheRealmAsyalolTheHoundIndianGamer3ijeel 17 votes
Black Cat
50%
DrZolaRaganatorBigTuna_2054Nemesis666GarloHilldarrcm2017BulmktShajamMaxtheSilentAleorsxlbstverliebtJustcause102KyrinMcHPandingoGoterdamRungCloudVIIStrifeDeaconpeixemacacoKingsKrew 54 votes

Comments

• PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

My r3 Elsa rips apart r2 photons in one sp2, relic, combo.
    (This meta is bit tricky but still gets the job done)

For r3 you have to have bit of luck and manage her "weird glowing" phase but still gets all debuff purified, so a big win.

If not Elsa then cheel.

Chee’lith is surprisingly good on defense this meta.
  • Calypso96Calypso96 Member Posts: 56
    WoW looks like it’s hard to choose one between the 3 regarding the votes
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Black Cat
    Chikel said:

Black Cat. Extremely versatile and a good nuke.

People surprisingly don't know just how good she is at countering Hulking and Thing

She also counters nick fury and korg, and one of the best photon counters as well.
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Black Cat
    Black Cat is a great counter for lots. She shuts off wolverine's regen, spiderverse champ evades, lots of mystic champs as they often have tons of abilities she can turn against them. I use her for so much. She is squishy though.

Elsa is great as well. Nothing fancy there just hits hard and has access to a bit of utility.

Che is the tankiest of course and has the best bleeds of her and cat.

Reality is I don’t think you can go wrong here. Cat takes a bit of getting used to as her playstyle requires more skill as you have to intercept to pass the card back and forth which is necessary to maximize her damage output. Not required though.

Black Cat is a great counter for lots. She shuts off wolverine's regen, spiderverse champ evades, lots of mystic champs as they often have tons of abilities she can turn against them. I use her for so much. She is squishy though.

Elsa is great as well. Nothing fancy there just hits hard and has access to a bit of utility.

Reality is I don’t think you can go wrong here. Cat takes a bit of getting used to as her playstyle requires more skill as you have to intercept to pass the card back and forth which is necessary to maximize her damage output. Not required though.

Intercept is not a problem for black cat, but she gains more in her counter when you punish heavy with a heavy hit, and for me it’s harder since opponents don’t have the same lenght of heavy, so if you are too far from them when you launch your heavy you are vulnérable to à combo

Chee’ilth gameplay also rely on heavys, but it feels like she can hit from more far than black cat
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Black Cat
    Please keep sleeping on Felicia.

Dr. Zola
    Black Cat
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I am with you. She does so much.
    Black Cat
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I r3ed her just for the victory animation.
    Black Cat
    Calypso96 said:

Intercept is not a problem for black cat, but she gains more in her counter when you punish heavy with a heavy hit, and for me it’s harder since opponents don’t have the same lenght of heavy, so if you are too far from them when you launch your heavy you are vulnérable to à combo

Chee’ilth gameplay also rely on heavys, but it feels like she can hit from more far than black cat
    Top cat gameplay is intercept or punish heavies/specials to put the card on cat, then heavy to put it back on the defender then repeat as much as you can. The more times it gets passed the better. And depends on if you want more bleed or sabotage debuffs to be applied when you launch the SP2 where the card is. I prefer more sabotage debuffs personally. The more their own abilities fail and work against them the better.
    Black Cat
    Calypso96 said:

You don't need to heavy intercept in bgs. I always take the card once and never swap it in bgs. For the most damage Just throw a relic and immediately throw sp2.

But against bleed immune champs like photon, you want to keep on changing cards for high crit damage.

Calypso96 said:

You don't need to heavy intercept in bgs. I always take the card once and never swap it in bgs. For the most damage Just throw a relic and immediately throw sp2.

But against bleed immune champs like photon, you want to keep on changing cards for high crit damage.
    Ok thanks
    Why throwing the relic before the sp2 ?
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 964 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Oh...now that is an interesting idea...oh sorry I missed read, you said "on" and I thought you said "wi..".....

Ah never mind, moderator could delete this msg before my wife read it 🤣🤣🤣
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,860 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Victory animations can push you in either direction.

This is the exact same reason why I've never ranked Toad of any rarity. I know he's a decent champ: I just can't stand watching the animation of him licking his fingers when he wins...
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

It's too fast.. The animation not the fight :'(
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    Black Cat
    If you have an awakened 5-star or 6-star black widow relic Black Cat is just nuts
  • KingsKrewKingsKrew Member Posts: 15
    Black Cat
    So many top defenders are so easy with BlackCat
  • Heruzu369Heruzu369 Member Posts: 132 ★★
    Chee’lith
    Calypso96 said:

I Honestly don’t know who is better or Will be more useful for in Game content

I have my Cheelith r3 and I love her and she can be a defender if need be as long as the other champ isn’t bleed immune. Whatever black cat does Cheelith can do it easier. She may burst more damage in shorter fights but the overall champ between survivability, viability, and defense? Cheelith
    She’s also easier to understand and play as well
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    Chee’lith
    I took black cat to r3 a long time ago and quite enjoy her. I also don't remember what I voted for, but I'm also taking chee'ilth to r3 so you can't really go wrong with either.