**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Devs/mods seem to be AWOL lately....

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 616 ★★★★
Anyone else notice that they RARELY ever comment or answer questions anymore?

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★

It's not the Dev's. It's because miike left.

You're right in that it's Mods, not Devs.

But it's not because Miike left - the vocal presence of the mods was declining way before that.

The mods used to interact a lot more; used to literally be introduced to us on the forums. They used to chat, even if it was just to congratulate people announcing their pulls or making Uncollected/Thronebreaker/Paragon.

The old mods who worked that way left, and they were replaced with a much quieter presence that appears to purely moderate, and not interact - interactions were limited to Miike and Jax; and now just Jax, as community manager (plus Crashed, who isn't actually a mod, and I think he's a Dev who just checks in sometimes, on his own time. Nice to have his input, though...).

The increasing presence of forum guardians has been notable during the same period that moderators have become more withdrawn.

It seems to have been an intentional shift.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 193

Anyone else notice that they RARELY ever comment or answer questions anymore?

😂 U want kabam employees to reply to every single forum thread 😂. Can u do that ?? 20-30 were like BG unfair matchmaking.thrn rest if they find they need to interfear then do
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 ★★★★★
    And there's Discord now, too. Participation overall fell here when that launched.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 911 ★★★
    edited July 3
    Ya. The fact that we got such a milk dud response to the 48 hour fiasco is probably the most telling sign that stuff is on a major decline. I don't even see the guardians as much. I look forward to mcoc 'christmas' every year and this is what we get this year? Horrid feeling in the gut. A hit to ftp and ptp players (the declining interaction to to lack of help) idk what jax and them are going through but at this point I expect the friday streams to die off as well.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Ya. The fact that we got such a milk dud response to the 48 hour fiasco is probably the most telling sign that stuff is on a major decline. I don't even see the guardians as much. I look forward to mcoc 'christmas' every year and this is what we get this year? Horrid feeling in the gut. A hit to ftp and ptp players (the declining interaction to to lack of help) idk what jax and them are going through but at this point I expect the friday streams to die off as well.

When are we going to stop saying "things are on the decline"? It's the same response they've given for every progression title complaints when grouped with a title lower. TBs did it before and Cavs apparently have never not been slapped in the face.

Jax is worn thin. It's literally just him as the sole MOD and CM. Crashed is awesome but it's not his official role. So instead of claiming things are on the decline, maybe stop and think about everything that's happening behind the scenes until they can level out duties and such.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Jesus they already said that their community team needs more help. This has nothing to do with the rest of the game
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Pandingo said:

Jesus they already said that their community team needs more help. This has nothing to do with the rest of the game
    They should hire me as the best community team member in history