**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which Mutant would you R3?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 139

Ummmmm... Where is the rank 3 gem located in the Sinister event?

The first round of the unit offers at Valiant level gives you a 2-3 gem at the 18k unit mark. I rolled mutant from it.
    Oooooh ok lol.. I'm just a lowly Paragon I'm not worthy of such riches.. Carry on :'(

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    edited July 3
    Bishop

The first round of the unit offers at Valiant level gives you a 2-3 gem at the 18k unit mark. I rolled mutant from it.
    Oooooh ok lol.. I'm just a lowly Paragon I'm not worthy of such riches.. Carry on :'(

It’s available for paragon too. And for cav & tb as well for some reason.
  • Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 139

It’s available for paragon too. And for cav & tb as well for some reason.
    Too bad I'm broke af right now lol... Or else I'd buy my way to Valiant in a heart beat lol
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★
    edited July 3
    Bishop
    TrongNov said:

His r2 taking longer than my r1 against rol

That's cause she sucks for short fights, the damage is there but it takes a while to get there cause she's slow.
    No way is she slow lol. You don't need to build up to 99 sand debuffs. Just around 45 to 50 is enough. And then trigger her sandstorm by doing a heavy. No sp3 is required. She can do several special attacks in 10 seconds so you can hope for some juicy crits, whereas Bishop can only do 1 special atk then you have to build his power again and sometimes his crit rate on specials are horrible. I have both at r2 and they are both amazing, I never think of Dust as a slow option.
    He's building up to 50 in the video I sent not 99, and it still took 50-60 secs on every fight, that is slow and if you think that's Bishop speed or faster you are delusional lol.
    You don't need multiple crits with Bishop, one crit is enough the incinerate will do the rest.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,860 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    I have a r3 bishop and he is stupid good in bg's, sunspot only good as an attacker.

Bonus points for melting annoying skill champs with hardly any effort.