Song recommendations?

The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
edited July 4 in General Discussion
I’ve got a big trip coming up, I’m gonna be in a car for 14 hours, and I need music to explore act 8 too.

I listen to absolutely everything from MCR, to Taylor Swift (don’t hate pls), to System of a Down, to NLE Choppa, so anything works. Just lmk your favorite song or send me a Spotify or Amazon music playlist link.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    To keep an MCoC feeling, look for Dorky Dave's album.

Video Game soundtracks are often great, Command & Conquer is particularly fun.
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 140
    If you like Metal, Industrial, Synthwave &
    Chillwave I would recommend the following:
    Celldweller - Satellites
    Essenger - After Dark
    Hotel Pools - Fall
    Fury Weekend - Avengers After Dark
    Living Sacrifice - The Infinite Order
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Play amapiano or afrobeat genre songs, those are usually the best for long trips. Thank me later. Cheers
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    I am a huge Pink Floyd fan, so for long trips I recommend Wish You Were Here - not just the song tho! The whole album
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★
    The whole of the DOOM 2016 ost. I play it while I play BGs and feel pretty good and powerful.
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 252
    Listen to Moby
    Play (album)
    18 (album)
    Hotel (album)
    I also prefer beatles for roadtrips
    One way or another enjoy your trip 😉
    Ps I'm very glad i don't even know half song of Taylor S.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,896 ★★★★★
    I want it that way, By backstreet boys, for 14 hours straight is the way to go.
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126
    Dreaming by smallpools
    Sky full of stars, adventure of a lifetime- coldplay
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
    Yo have to listen to some Juice WRLD for sure
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    edited July 4
    Joji, spidervserse soundtrack, beatles if ur into that, jvke, two door cinema club, bruno mars and the weeknd
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,571 ★★★★★
    Highway to Hell would obviously be a choice song. Also, Metallica. Any will do.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    Listen to Sleep Token. Trust me on this. The Take Me Back To Eden album front to back. Trust me on this.
  • JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Member Posts: 99
    i just listen to rap but here are some i like:
    Like That - Future, Metro Boomin
    Euphoria - Kendrick Lamar
    New Tank - Playboi Carti
    Jennifers Body - Ken Carson
    Rockstar Made - Playboi Carti
    Raydar - JID
    EA -21 Savage, Young Nudy
    im biased tho. rap is technically the only genre i listen to
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,244 ★★★★★
    Listen to the whole of A Rush Of Blood To The Head by Coldplay and 13 by Blur.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    I love how you can tell what age range people are by their song recommendations lol
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★

Listen to Sleep Token. Trust me on this. The Take Me Back To Eden album front to back. Trust me on this.

Came here just to say this!! All 3 of their albums are phenomenal, and TMBTE is such a great way to wrap up the trilogy 😎👍
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    The album "Losing Streak" by Less Than Jake or "Twisted by Design" by Strung Out
  • Unknown5557Unknown5557 Member Posts: 11
    If you’re into alternative rock/rap then I’d suggest twenty one pilots. “Blurryface” and “Trench” both have more rap but there’s also “Scaled and Icy” which is more laid back and “Vessel” and “Clancy” are a mix of both.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
  • PP96PP96 Member Posts: 62

Another man of culture
  • ImBeastModeImBeastMode Member Posts: 11
    The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    As someone already mentioned, Sleep Token’s latest album is the tits.

Also check Bring Me the Horizon’s new album “Post Human NeX-Gen”, or Beartooth’s “The Surface” if you want some good old jamming for the road.
  • Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Member Posts: 79
    808s and Heartbreak
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Dschinghis Khan 1979

Or anything by Boney M
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    1199345 said:

Came here just to say this!! All 3 of their albums are phenomenal, and TMBTE is such a great way to wrap up the trilogy 😎👍
    Glad to see so many with such great music taste!

Feel like I should also mention Boston Manor, who are just some of the best rock around
    Emilia90 said:

I love how you can tell what age range people are by their song recommendations lol

@Emilia90 How old do you think I am based of what I wrote lol

Joji, spidervserse soundtrack, beatles if ur into that, jvke, two door cinema club, bruno mars and the weeknd

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Dark side of the moon. Full album. I won't recommend the best way to listen to it but bring snacks.

Also, seasons in the abyss, slayer, just in case you run out. But not Snacks.
  • The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105

I want it that way, By backstreet boys, for 14 hours straight is the way to go.

This is what I’ll be doing. I’ll be live streaming it the entire time on YouTube, it’s two 7 hour rides and that’ll be all I listen to.