Titania Silent Neft or Bug?

DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 349 ★★★
Ok as a player use Titania quite frequently in BG. From the end of last year I don’t know why the Intimidation after sp3 of Titania doesn’t work like before. Currently it’s like 7 out of 10 times the AI still launch their special after got hit by Titania sp3. Does anyone experience the same thing? Please share here and hopefully got acknowledged and explain from Kabam

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    AI issues
  • JIREN_999JIREN_999 Member Posts: 25
    Skill issues
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★
    Just yesterday was fighting Doom in BG, did heavy into sp3 as Titania.
    It was going fine but here's fun part, the moment Titania's indestructible buff ended Doom threw sp2, he still had all the debuffs 😃
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,336 ★★★★★
    Are you launching her sp3 from a haymaker heavy? That’s the difference between placing one intimidate and placing three, and there’s a large potency gap between the two. You should also be indestructible after your sp3, so getting countered, while annoying, shouldn’t be a match ruiner.

Finally, can you give an example of what matchup this is happening in? This topic has been brought up once before, and in that case it turned out the OP was fighting a Kindred, who happens to be immune to intimidate.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Soooo what you guys are saying is don’t r2 Titania for bg?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★

Nah mine is r3, kills everyone in single sp3 heavy rotation in Bg War, but from few days some enemies ignores her sp3 debuffs and throws specials, completely ruining full rotation.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 641 ★★★
    Intimidante is the new Enfuriate lol.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Titania is fine, been crushing with her
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,423 ★★★★★
    It’s almost as if people expect a complicated game not to have bugs.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 349 ★★★
    007Bishop said:

It’s almost as if people expect a complicated game not to have bugs.

Nobody expects a game, especially a game as complex as MCOC, to not have any bugs at all, but for a company that's very quick to solve bugs that helps the players or affects their revenue, they are quite inefficient at resolving bugs that affect players. And before you go "oh but but fixing game breaking bugs isn't easy and it takes timeeeeeee" yes I am fully aware, but there are games out there that have developed incredibly buggy games and fixed it in no time.
    The annoying things for me is Kabam always keep silence for the clear and serious bug like this (assuming not their silent neft) but jump to warn to even ban people very fast which mean they follow every thread!
    PT_99 said:

Nah mine is r3, kills everyone in single sp3 heavy rotation in Bg War, but from few days some enemies ignores her sp3 debuffs and throws specials, completely ruining full rotation.
    Yeah if this is a bug, it’s more serious than any other before because it totally change how good is Titania. And same as you, I got Doom sp2 right to the face many time after using sp3 recently :)))
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,831 ★★★★★

Always silent nerf. It happens too often for it not too be. Silent nerfs everywhere.

Did you see the word “or bug” after?
    Yes. Just ask if it's a bug because that's what it always is. It's never a silent nerf.
    007Bishop said:

Always silent nerf. It happens too often for it not too be. Silent nerfs everywhere.

"silent nerf" to you is what flame is to a moth.

Bro was clearly asking an actual question and was expecting a proper response and most definitely wasn't calling it a silent nerf. Get a life.
    There's no reason to include "silent nerf" in the title. Bishop is still the only case of it ever actually happening.

If OP wasn't calling it a silent nerf, why include it at all? It's just clickbait that continues the ridiculous narrative that Kabam silently nerfs everything.

Yes. Just ask if it's a bug because that's what it always is. It's never a silent nerf.
    Because I have never got any explain from Kabam so it could be a silent neft, or if this is a bug, they need to acknowledge and confirm it, that’s it!

Because I have never got any explain from Kabam so it could be a silent neft, or if this is a bug, they need to acknowledge and confirm it, that’s it!
    You'll very likely never receive a response from Kabam. It's just Jax. Right now, it's best to ask the community. If you have a confirmed big, put it in the proper section.