Daily super event boost

AwesometimeTvAwesometimeTv Member Posts: 35
I’m just wondering why every single day of the daily super event has only an attack boost, I’m already overflowing with attack boosts now because realistically I’m only using one maybe every two or 3 days for war and even then I’m still getting them from other places. Is there any plan to start rotating in different boosts like the health or champion boosts into the milestones or adding them to the lower milestones, or even give us a selector instead so we can choose the one we could use the most or are we just stuck getting attack boosts day after day till the end of time

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,108 ★★★★★
    I think it should be a selector
  • Adri5846Adri5846 Member Posts: 55
    Good point bro. At least it should rotate, i don`t think they will give us a selector...
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 63
    edited July 4
    Not that I wouldn't mind it rotating but it's an attack boost because that's what was in the event rewards it took the place of.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 311 ★★★
    Same as before this event. I am used to getting 1-2-3 25’pct attacks boosts every day, so they ate always expiering.
  • AwesometimeTvAwesometimeTv Member Posts: 35
    I didn’t know that it was an attack boost previously, guess I never really noticed before