**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds bug

OurobørosOurobøros Posts: 1,331 ★★★★
What is happening to the game? Twice, in the same match different fights, I hold block and my champ walks towards the opponent anyways. Once with Sorcerer Supreme vs Knull, other with Kushala vs The Serpent, I also noticed it earlier today in the morning

Comments

• Options
    Another two times
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Question: do you hold your phone in two hands and play with your thumbs? Like say this:

Love this constructive comment. And to think you're one of those who actually help...
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Question: do you hold your phone in two hands and play with your thumbs? Like say this:

No I play on Samsung fridge
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 955 ★★★
    I’m not a competitive player.
    Have been doing arena a bit lately to Ross and Rachel a necro run (maybe, maybe not).

But, I have noticed that no matter who I play, first parry usually does not register…lately.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 910 ★★★
    I have issues ALL THE TIME where game slows down and eventually just crashes but 99% of the time it's in BG
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Love this constructive comment. And to think you're one of those who actually help...
    It's a legitimate question, because sometimes one of your upper fingers can catch the screen ever so slightly and cancel inputs/make new onces. So again, his question was valid.

That being said there is a lot of input issues ongoing for years regardless of your playing stance. I play predominantly like above but with my fingers behind the phone not on top of.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,060 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

As Vegeta9001 says above, I was wondering if you were experiencing a problem I occasionally experience, where sometimes your hand can catch the corner of the screen and the game improperly processes the combined input as a stuck dash forward. I actually often play the game precisely as depicted, but only when arena grinding specifically because it is vulnerable to certain kinds of screen input anomalies.

However, I am no longer wondering.
  • Options
    Cut your damn thumbnails and watch your gameplay skyrocket lol.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

It's a legitimate question, because sometimes one of your upper fingers can catch the screen ever so slightly and cancel inputs/make new onces. So again, his question was valid.

That being said there is a lot of input issues ongoing for years regardless of your playing stance. I play predominantly like above but with my fingers behind the phone not on top of.
    When I see there was a mistake at my end I don't post on the forums without thinking. As I said it happen more than once, which is why I came here looking to see if anyone else is going through this or has an explanation for it, if it's an known issue
  • Options
    smdam38 said:

If I had any. I hate long nails, they are always cut
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 714 ★★★

DNA3000 said:

When I see there was a mistake at my end I don't post on the forums without thinking. As I said it happen more than once, which is why I came here looking to see if anyone else is going through this or has an explanation for it, if it's an known issue
    Sometimes you don’t realise if you’re making the mistake. I just came to the realisation because of this thread that i’m also doing the thumb mistake.
  • Options

smdam38 said:

Acrylics on a backscratch are amazing, but not a reason to have a girlfriend?
    Now you got me second guessing.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,847 ★★★★★
    Am i the only person who plays with forefingers?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,847 ★★★★★
    Also OP make sure your hands won't be wet or sweaty when you play, sweat hands often cause the problem for me you described
  • Options
    Do some of my best gaming on the porcelain. Hands aren’t wet until I come out relieved and forget about the game.
  • Options

Am i the only person who plays with forefingers?

You might be. I’m actually super curious how that works.
    If you posted a video of it, I’d watch for sure.
  • Options

Also OP make sure your hands won't be wet or sweaty when you play, sweat hands often cause the problem for me you described

The sweaty fingers get me to the peak anger
  • Options
    smdam38 said:

smdam38 said:

Acrylics on a backscratch are amazing, but not a reason to have a girlfriend?
    Now you got me second guessing.
    As long as is not on my hand, I don't mind