Superior Iron man buff??

EZwinnings32EZwinnings32 Member Posts: 7
I'm just curious if there's any update on SIM buff. It's been 3 months since it was brought up, and it mentioned him coming during the next saga (at the time we were in thr xmagica saga)

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    As not in patch notes probs not but id wait on update to drop monday
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    I’d expect an August release.
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    Nobody cares about SIM!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Probably August since they never revealed it in the livestream
  • EZwinnings32EZwinnings32 Member Posts: 7
    ChiefGoat said:

Nobody cares about SIM!

You say that now until his buff drops.
  • Shrimp223Shrimp223 Member Posts: 1
    We will get his details tommorow. Super hyped
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    Shrimp223 said:

How dude ?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★

Shrimp223 said:

How dude ?
    After game update, we will get to know whether his kit is updated or nawt.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★

Shrimp223 said:

How dude ?
    Same reply here too why kabam would hide buff details if he got buffed they would have shared the details like they used to write in patch note

Shrimp223 said:

How dude ?
    Same reply here too why kabam would hide buff details if he got buffed they would have shared the details like they used to write in patch note
    Because maybe as they said they wont announce anything so really only we could wait for update as now there not telling us we could see a update to him but wont be from patch notes but rather when everything goes live with patch

Waiting with bated breath

We'll see tomorrow
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 237 ★★
    Just got him as a 6* :)
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 237 ★★
    Maybe with some new visuals too
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    ChiefGoat said:

Nobody cares about SIM!

You lame ****
    Im holding out hope it will show on update as id love to see what they have done with him
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    I thought the update was going live this Monday but there wasn't anything about the buff on livestream?

I thought the update was going live this Monday but there wasn't anything about the buff on livestream?

Might be a thing they will tell us about when update is live who knows time will tell in quite a few hours
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It would literally be brain dead of them to not include him in the patch notes if he was getting buffed. Yall are only gonna disappoint yourselves
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

It would literally be brain dead of them to not include him in the patch notes if he was getting buffed. Yall are only gonna disappoint yourselves

Ya I think there won’t be one today
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

I mean they could shadow drop it as a surprise. They’re not telling us a thing before his buff drops in game, but that’s a fair point
    Emilia90 said:

I mean they could shadow drop it as a surprise. They’re not telling us a thing before his buff drops in game, but that’s a fair point
    It would literally be the first time they've done that in the history of the game. And also with how much people are expecting it, it would be a terrible terrible idea

Emilia90 said:

It would literally be the first time they've done that in the history of the game. And also with how much people are expecting it, it would be a terrible terrible idea
    But it can happen like we wont even know what champs they can work on since there not going through ccp testing so it can be done without being in patch notes also i think it be terrible if they push his update on the last month of the saga as those that want to try in war cant since the clarity house of mirrors be ended
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

But it can happen like we wont even know what champs they can work on since there not going through ccp testing so it can be done without being in patch notes also i think it be terrible if they push his update on the last month of the saga as those that want to try in war cant since the clarity house of mirrors be ended
    No champ in the history of the game has been added in an update without being mentioned in the patch notes. It's not that hard to understand that he won't be buffed until it's mentioned in the patch notes.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Would Superior Iron Man will be in the next Titan pool update in August?

Kabam likes to add buff champions to the Titan pool, sometimes as one of the 'new champions' and sometimes as one of the 'old' champions.
    altavista said:

Would Superior Iron Man will be in the next Titan pool update in August?

Kabam likes to add buff champions to the Titan pool, sometimes as one of the 'new champions' and sometimes as one of the 'old' champions.

That’s quite likely since the pool changes every few months. But they haven’t added a 7 star Mr Sinister or Red Guardian to the titan yet
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

Nobody knew about Nightcrawler buff and it wasn't in patch nodes either, correct me if i'm wrong
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Nobody knew about Nightcrawler buff and it wasn't in patch nodes either, correct me if i'm wrong
    No it was in patch notes if I'm not wrong. Also they had a announcement stating they buffed nc