This 7* SKILLer deserves to go to r3

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
edited July 7 in General Discussion

Practiced around with her and ..omg...I reeeeaaaaallly like what she can do.
I still have to play her a bit more to get the hang of everything, but so far, she's worth every resource.

Plus I had a 2-3 Skill gem patiently waiting to serve it's purpose lol.

Fyi..for those with an undying urge to express their disagreement and suggest a different rank up...there's no need. I ranked who I wanted to. 🙂

Comments

• TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 288 ★★
    Nice! Congrats. Great champ.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Nice! Congrats. Great champ.

Yeah man...she really impressed! I'm excited about using her some more.

Plus I went against her in BGs and instanly regretted it 😂
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 519 ★★★
    She's killer!!
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,197 ★★★★★
    She's on my short list. Hoping for a dupe soon
    edited July 7

Oi - sort out that stat focus!

But yeah, congrats! :smile:

Yeah I was going to lol. What do you recommend?
    1199345 said:

She's killer!!

Crazy bleeds and crits!! And her regen on Sp 3 is insane!
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★

Oi - sort out that stat focus!

But yeah, congrats! :smile:

Yeah I was going to lol. What do you recommend?
    The only guide I can find recommends Crit Rate for her.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    Was my second R3. Still hunting that dupe.
    Just started BGs again and she's already banned 😂

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★

Just started BGs again and she's already banned 😂

Not at all uncommon for R3 7* to be banned, especially ones that are tricky defenders, and even more so the ones that are still kind of new and so not so common - I often ban champions that I do not have
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★
    She was my last pull out of the Sinister event. Probably going to use the Saga 1-2 gem on her (if I can’t get the mats together before then)
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    She’s gonna be useful for fighting the Leader
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

She's on my short list. Hoping for a dupe soon

Okay so this is awkward... Just got the dupe 💀

Lmfaooooooo yoooooo awesome!!! We jinxed it!!!
    EdisonLaw said:

Oh? How so? I haven't seen the deep dive yet
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Two major points:

1) Leader is a Gamma champ and Chee eats them for breakfast

2) Leader prevents shrug/cleanse on his debuffs, so Tranquilize is the best counterplay option.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    She is r2 in my roster and fun as hell!

I love watching my opponents melt when I use her. She's also a decent defender.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,859 ★★★★★
    Her backstory is really cool. She might be the best leader counter in the game. Congrats.

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    She’s good, you have great rank up choices!!💯👌
  • Thokk150Thokk150 Member Posts: 89

Her backstory is really cool. She might be the best leader counter in the game. Congrats.

Karnak gonna be relevant again trust
    Wicket329 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Two major points:

1) Leader is a Gamma champ and Chee eats them for breakfast

2) Leader prevents shrug/cleanse on his debuffs, so Tranquilize is the best counterplay option.
    I'm gonna screenshot this so I can have it on file lol
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    I'm hunting for valiant and PRAYING TO PULL HER AS A 7* from my openings instant r3
    My 6* r4 is one of my most used champs arguably the most used aside silk and Kate.
    Her damage is insane when you do the heavy baiting rotation ITS UP THERE WITH KATE BISHOP
    Also one of the best options for biohazard and hazard nodes in war.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    I don't judge but for the love of God change those stats cause it's triggering my ocd lmao.

On a more serious note how good is she for BGs? I have her at r1 but she does same rank healthpools in 50 secs which isn't too good so I'm wondering how fast is she at r2 or r3?
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★

I don't judge but for the love of God change those stats cause it's triggering my ocd lmao.

On a more serious note how good is she for BGs? I have her at r1 but she does same rank healthpools in 50 secs which isn't too good so I'm wondering how fast is she at r2 or r3?

She isn't a BG champion on attack at the very least because you need to bait heavies to ramp up her bleed potency so she's great for questing and long fights. She can however catch your opponent as a last round defender if the don't have a bleed immune attacker. I've face her in BG before and just by blocking the medium I lost nearly 30% health from bleeds. So her BG defensive prowess really does depend on your opponents drafts alot of the time.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

She isn't a BG champion on attack at the very least because you need to bait heavies to ramp up her bleed potency so she's great for questing and long fights. She can however catch your opponent as a last round defender if the don't have a bleed immune attacker. I've face her in BG before and just by blocking the medium I lost nearly 30% health from bleeds. So her BG defensive prowess really does depend on your opponents drafts alot of the time.
    Act like she is stun immune and punish her Sp1. No need to rely on the draft
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

I've found that for shorter fights like BGs you don't need to throw heavies, you're better off spamming sp1 and combos like crazy. At least doing this was faster than doing the heavies against that 200k VtD maybe if it was a Sasquatch healthpool you could go for heavies but regardless she's not that quick.
    Defense she can definitely be annoying, without bleed immune you can't block and her specials are very long so she can stall a bit.
    JAYIRI said:

I'm hunting for valiant and PRAYING TO PULL HER AS A 7* from my openings instant r3
    My 6* r4 is one of my most used champs arguably the most used aside silk and Kate.
    Her damage is insane when you do the heavy baiting rotation ITS UP THERE WITH KATE BISHOP
    Also one of the best options for biohazard and hazard nodes in war.

I hope you get that 7*!!