Superior Iron man buff??

2»

Comments

• Age_of_Luca2000Age_of_Luca2000 Member Posts: 53
    His buff appeared in the patch notes, the real surprise was that it was announced the month before it came out.
    As much as I would like the Superior Iron Man buff to come out today (not because I already have it r5 ascended to maximum signature), I say, don't expect too much so as not to be disappointed.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★

His buff appeared in the patch notes, the real surprise was that it was announced the month before it came out.
    As much as I would like the Superior Iron Man buff to come out today (not because I already have it r5 ascended to maximum signature), I say, don't expect too much so as not to be disappointed.

Is it in the current patch notes because I don’t notice anything
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Is it in the current patch notes because I don’t notice anything
    That is talking about nc which we only knew he was getting buffed was a word saying bamf but they never announced it fully just teased so it was a secret a little since no one knew when and what changes till patch notes
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

It would literally be brain dead of them to not include him in the patch notes if he was getting buffed. Yall are only gonna disappoint yourselves

I mean they could shadow drop it as a surprise. They’re not telling us a thing before his buff drops in game, but that’s a fair point
    It would literally be the first time they've done that in the history of the game. And also with how much people are expecting it, it would be a terrible terrible idea
    Nobody knew about Nightcrawler buff and it wasn't in patch nodes either, correct me if i'm wrong
    They announced the buff half way through the previous patch, then showed his deep dive in the livestream.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    https://youtu.be/fXyIgB5VLJw?si=GjtvVxu2_XCa8DAd
    Crazy buff but another get and take something situation in his case 😔
  • EZwinnings32EZwinnings32 Member Posts: 7

Beat me to it. Super excited
    The buff actually looks really decent especially the buffs he gets can make him tankier especially crit resist buff
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★

Time god he is a 1/5 defender but a 5/5 attacker. We need more of these.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Sheesh 5/5 attack and crazy resistances. Buff team cooks way more than the new champ designs
  • Shock29Shock29 Member Posts: 571 ★★★
    Superior Iron Man’s buff will be arriving in July as confirmed by DLL. His animations will also be remaining the same if anyone was wondering.
    Shock29 said:

Superior Iron Man’s buff will be arriving in July as confirmed by DLL. His animations will also be remaining the same if anyone was wondering.

I thought he’d get different animations
    Shock29 said:

I thought it would great that was put to rest on weather it be this month
  • Kingtut419Kingtut419 Member Posts: 1
    ChiefGoat said:

Nobody cares about SIM!

That's literally the whole point of a buff bro! 🤣 He could become the best champ in the game you don't know! I'm surprised and intrigued by the fact that he will now be ATTACK focused!.. and will be a heavy attack Buff champion!
    Who WOULDN'T be interested in seeing where such a big change goes?...
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Shock29 said:

I thought he’d get different animations
    Only reworks tend to get new animations. It's better to assume they won't have them
    Shock29 said:

Well otherwise
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    Shock29 said:

I heard the buff was delayed to August?
  • Shock29Shock29 Member Posts: 571 ★★★
    edited July 14

Shock29 said:

I heard the buff was delayed to August?
    Yep. Technically, the buff was never slated for July but August instead. There was simply some confusion on which build his buff was releasing with.
    Here’s a first look from the livestream

https://youtu.be/H282Y0G7gog?si=_R0PawNtikNWYjob
  • EZwinnings32EZwinnings32 Member Posts: 7
    EdisonLaw said:

Here’s a first look from the livestream

https://youtu.be/H282Y0G7gog?si=_R0PawNtikNWYjob

You sir are a scholar