Please fix this 😭

Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 β˜…β˜…
edited July 9 in General Discussion
Okay so short version is the ai can now reparry anything at will, no matter if you are a double medium champ or not. This is even worse than that bug as it affects ALL champs except if you’re stun immune, it effectively slows down hulkling, mantis, masacre, or anyone else who would benefit from hitting block. Even if you don’t, good luck creating space since you’re getting reparried! I beg please don’t make this long standing like the double medium thing.
Happened to Pepe a ton of times during his stream
https://youtu.be/lm5NDaTLnb4?si=Uo1_7C_qACd_A75y
Β«13

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BigBlueOx said:

Said it for months now… another AI change to make things worse… fun

I mean it’s pretty obviously a bug lmao. I’d quit if this was intentional
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The team is aware of this and working on it right now. The good news is once this is fixed, the double hit parry should also be fixed.

Thanks for the update, good to know the other issue will be solved as well
  • DrDavid69DrDavid69 Member Posts: 15 β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

The team is aware of this and working on it right now. The good news is once this is fixed, the double hit parry should also be fixed.

Awesome, thanks for the update. Werewolf fans rejoice
    Gladiator too! Just lost a fight because of this.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nearly lost a BG match due to this
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124 β˜…
    I've just lost battleground's match because of this ****
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thanks. Today I pulled werewolf and I can rank 2 him if this is fixed.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198 β˜…
    TY. I just lost 2 BG matches literally punching the opponent’s while they are holding block with Adam Warlock to access his unblockable attacks and got parried. Massively annoying!
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I love encountering this in war on one eye open or stun reflect. Really tests both mine, and my phone's resolve and durability.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    .... Lost 2 bg matches....

Just gotta give a huge round of applause to the community on exploiting bugs at a lightspeed...
    Amazing how a particular defender that needs to be hit into block is being overly used with the bug...🀣
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,087 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am aware this has been an issue for a while, and it’s still not fixed
    EdisonLaw said:

I am aware this has been an issue for a while, and it’s still not fixed

If you were aware a long time ago, you are not aware of the new issue
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 9

Same issue for me as well. I observed it after update..Thanks for the update. Until than we can't use top attacker of bg like Hulkling, ments, massacre.

Any timeline for this @Kabam Crashed
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Avnish said:

Same issue for me as well. I observed it after update..Thanks for the update. Until than we can't use top attacker of bg like Hulkling, ments, massacre.

Or Gladiator, one of my main attackers...smh
  • Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Member, Game Team Posts: 227 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Avnish said:

There should be an initial fix before the end of the day. Doesn't mean it will be perfect but it should be much better once it is live.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yukzii_II said:

Okay so short version is the ai can now reparry anything at will, no matter if you are a double medium champ or not. This is even worse than that bug as it affects ALL champs except if you’re stun immune, it effectively slows down hulkling, mantis, masacre, or anyone else who would benefit from hitting block. Even if you don’t, good luck creating space since you’re getting reparried! I beg please don’t make this long standing like the double medium thing.
    Happened to Pepe a ton of times during his stream
    https://youtu.be/lm5NDaTLnb4?si=Uo1_7C_qACd_A75y

I just looked at the picture and then read the post, thought you didnt want to see sun burned Hercules at first, lol
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Cyborg17 said:

I've just lost battleground's match because of this ****

They're bad at coding, and that's ok!
    Yes coding is very easy after all