Special characters in alliance names and player names

EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 324
How are we supposed to report cheating alliances and players if they have special characters in their names?

I think they are getting savy to the fact that reports to Kabam require the name of the player, so you just can't do anything.

Comments

• MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Member Posts: 174 ★★
    edited July 9
    I’m not sure if I can post links on here but just search up “Kabam Submit a Request” and follow the steps
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 324
    edited July 9
    I do, but it requires a player name. With special characters you can't write it. There is no way to copy or reproduce the special characters. Some of them are not even part of any alphabet.
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Member Posts: 174 ★★

I do, but it requires a player name. With special characters you can't write it. There is no way to copy or reproduce the special characters. Some of them are not even part of any alphabet.

They have a section at the bottom where you can upload an image. In the box where it says player name just tell them to look at the image if you can’t leave it blank.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    Have you ever taken a screenshot before?
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,103 ★★★★

Take a screenshot and use your phone's OCR feature (It's Google lens on android phones) to copy the name.
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 324
    The report does not allow submission without a player name, and these characters cannot be recognised by OCR. Some are literally cryptogram symbols.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,242 ★★★★
    Another good measure, it will be only normal characters to be accepted.

But now, after 9 years, how to do this?

Global chat don't allow this.

And a better summoner search. When we have objectives to fight is very hard to find a specific hero.... Arcade objective these days ,nobody found an easier one.