A bit of 🀣🀣🀣 7* style

Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 170 β˜…
I'm all for a good laugh especially when I've had a rough day, so I finished my BG objectives and earned my newest 7*.
I was extremely excited to see what champion was about to be added, normally I just pop the crystals because well RNG. Also I strongly believe that when you open any crystal for a new champion the first one is the one you missed out on by spinning.
In this case Killmonger Erik Stevens. Now with all the champs in the basic pool I figured there was NO WAY I would dupe anyone I currently have.....I present to you Kabam humor

Comments

• Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You should reconsider maybe but i’d feel the same.

https://youtu.be/UNSM9gqYCAs?si=AnXRiVGjbkD65130
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,531 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well even if there are numerous 7* champion in the pool.. eventually

That's natural sig80.. thankfully, I mostly got him as free 7* thru Paragon Feature crystal and once from Valiant Feature crystal.. any 7* is great for Titan shards.

Also have following natural sig80

and

I dunno if I want to rank2 them.
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 170 β˜…
    psp742 said:

Well even if there are numerous 7* champion in the pool.. eventually

That's natural sig80.. thankfully, I mostly got him as free 7* thru Paragon Feature crystal and once from Valiant Feature crystal.. any 7* is great for Titan shards.

Also have following natural sig80

and

I dunno if I want to rank2 them.

These are some good champs especially Rocket
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,531 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rocket has some good damage but doesn't have immunity, and is very squishy.. so I would pick Guardian (40), Peni Parker (40), Warlock (20), Lady Deathstrike (20), Ironman IW (20), Red Skull.
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 170 β˜…
    psp742 said:

Rocket has some good damage but doesn't have immunity, and is very squishy.. so I would pick Guardian (40), Peni Parker (40), Warlock (20), Lady Deathstrike (20), Ironman IW (20), Red Skull.

Lady D, Warlock, and Red Skull are some Top Tier options for rank ups.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,535 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Twist1298 said:

psp742 said:

Lady D, Warlock, and Red Skull are some Top Tier options for rank ups.
    I'm pretty sure they ranked someone before your fast reply lmao