**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AI knows how to mid parry now lmao

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 608 ★★★
Was doing Battlegrounds and was using my Valk against photon. She mid parried me twice. Decided to test this in practice mode against my doom and I hit his block he mid parried me in my second hit. Got a full clip but can't uploaded here. For those who are gonna use champs that punish block, careful cause now the AI can mid parry u

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,192 Guardian
    Kabam is actively viewing this as that is not intentional. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly since that hurts a lot of champions.
  • Options
    OurobørosOurobøros Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    AI must be starting to get conscious, I swear they're evolving every update

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,192 Guardian

AI must be starting to get conscious, I swear they're evolving every update

The AI is passive in RoL because it is fighting you while watching MSD at the same time. Summoners allow the AI to get stronger everytime they fight RoL WS.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 398 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Kabam is actively viewing this as that is not intentional. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly since that hurts a lot of champions.

Bahaah like they fixed the double medium reparry with werewolf? Oh yeh they didn't but dropped him as a tactic attacker whilst still unstable in some key scenarios 😂
  • Options
    pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Posts: 53
    yeah happens to me everyhwere. I tried it in the arena and basicaly any champ I encountered will do it if i do more than one hit to block. really annoying. only way I can play now is to stun-parry everything before attack. champs with random evade are realy horrible due to this.

it certanly makes the game challenging in very very bad way. hope they fix it asap. its horrible.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,192 ★★★★★
    where's Arnold?
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    AI is becoming like I, Robot