Bootlick does it help?

Tsar08Tsar08 Member Posts: 20
I noticed that for some requests (that are almost impossible to accept) people are bootlicking the game support in hopes of having their request accepted or being given an exemption. Does it help?

Comments

• MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Member Posts: 174 ★★
    I don’t understand what you mean what requests? I’m assuming you mean people in the forums bootlicking kabam for some sort of special treatment, which is debatable as in they let some people derail posts but that inherently has no effect on the game itself.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Not sure what you mean. Can you be more specific? If you mean Forum Mods they aren't game support. If you mean actual support tickets, how would you know if bootlicking is involved? Pretty sure it won't help in any case.
  • Tsar08Tsar08 Member Posts: 20
    As far as what I have seen some people have only participated in 4 our of 5 wars in an alliance war and they immediately send messages to the support here in the forums to grant them an exception. no idea if that gets accepted though.
    edited July 10
    Tsar08 said:

As far as what I have seen some people have only participated in 4 our of 5 wars in an alliance war and they immediately send messages to the support here in the forums to grant them an exception. no idea if that gets accepted though.

If you don’t know if they get accepted then how are you certain it’s bootlicking? They haven’t done anything that you know of that would suggest that.
    some discord discussion suggest that we send emails to the support if they only have like maybe 3-4 wars in and get an exemption that's where the bootlicking comes in. As far as i know, the only exemption the support accepts in the mail is like 5 or more wars right?
    edited July 10
    Tsar08 said:

some discord discussion suggest that we send emails to the support if they only have like maybe 3-4 wars in and get an exemption that's where the bootlicking comes in. As far as i know, the only exemption the support accepts in the mail is like 5 or more wars right?

Depends on the situation I’ve been in an alliance that got raided everyone was kicked and everyone had to rejoin but we technically did 0 wars and got rewards just depends on the situation

Tsar08 said:

Depends on the situation I’ve been in an alliance that got raided everyone was kicked and everyone had to rejoin but we technically did 0 wars and got rewards just depends on the situation
    Awesome. Thanks for the insight
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    👅