**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of sorrow release date

Is spring of sorrow coming on the 10th or the 17th, I’ve been seeing mixed answers

Comments

• Options
    Caleb__SSCaleb__SS Posts: 9
    Great answer
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,782 ★★★★★
    Kabam crashed could probs answer that as its a odd one since the week 4 ends wednesday but someone says its planned for another week so to me it should be wednesday but ????
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    There has only been communication about the 17th, so I’d expect that.
  • Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 41
    When you enter the game, the timeline appears, why don't you research it?

There is no need to question left and right, a new one will come when its time in the game is over.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,734 Guardian
    So the answer is to create another separate thread about it ?
    So that when there is a definitive answer, it may or may not be updated in different places ?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,601 ★★★★★
    It follows the same as winter of woe. There was a week off before the gauntlet starts.
  • Options
    From above Winter chart, and Spring chart below, there seemed to be 2 weeks off inbetween Winter (May 1) and start of Spring (May 15).
    Even though there wasn’t that extra week inbetween Winter quest 4 and Gauntlet.

So if this time there is a week before Gauntlet (which would be the week of the Showcase starting this Wed), then after Gauntlet (to the start of Summer one) would probably just have 1 week then, aka August 21.

So overall 2 weeks off every “Season”, just may be switched up whether they are 1 and 1, or combined 2 weeks before next “Season of xxx”.

*note however, that would seem to be 14 weeks in total each, which is 1 more than what a true “season” is, and would cause cascading pushback each season.

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,648 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

It follows the same as winter of woe. There was a week off before the gauntlet starts.

It didnt have a week off it was back to back into gauntlet
    Was about to say exactly this, my guess is AW Showcase maybe? They didn't want to drop both on the same day.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Was about to say exactly this, my guess is AW Showcase maybe? They didn't want to drop both on the same day.
    Maybe, maybe kabam crashed or kabamdork can weigh in on it
  • Options
    Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 41
    Or let's just wait 2 days and we'll know if there's no reply till then
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,601 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Which one did we have a week off before then? Was it SoP?
  • Options

Bendy said:

Which one did we have a week off before then? Was it SoP?
    Think it was the very first version of this so SOP sounds about right
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 129
    So, is it this week or next week?
  • Options
    TotalMonster110TotalMonster110 Posts: 9
    Is the gauntlet going to be released today or next Wednesday? I've seen a lot of folks on global say it's coming out today, but when I come over here, it says it'll be released on the 17th. They should have explained this a bit better, but hey, I guess I'll find out at noon.
  • Options
    Id wait till the time to find out
  • Options

Why wouldn't gauntlet be today? The timer end in 4 hours and it didn't go cool down last time?

It's so for 4 weeks, plenty of time to do that and showcase

We believe it will be next week because in the streams Jax said it drops on the 17th and as well, the timer for the solo event still has 35 days.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 398 ★★★

Why wouldn't gauntlet be today? The timer end in 4 hours and it didn't go cool down last time?

We believe it will be next week because in the streams Jax said it drops on the 17th and as well, the timer for the solo event still has 35 days.
    Was really hoping that was a typo 😮‍💨
  • Options
    One other point - we were told by I think Kabam Crashed that there will be no week off in between SOS and the next SOS (Summer of.. whatever) as there was between WOW and SOS. It may be that the extra week there was just shifted into between week 4 and the gauntlet.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Its a good thing... I personally dont want the showcase and gauntlet released at the same time...
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,193 Guardian

The timing of the updates is what I hear the reason is. It is going to be next week which gives you a while week to grind apothecary
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

The timing of the updates is what I hear the reason is. It is going to be next week which gives you a while week to grind apothecary
    Man, I'm bleeding 40% revives by the day as it is.
  • Options

Because that would have dropped AW Showcase on same day as Gauntlet.

One other point - we were told by I think Kabam Crashed that there will be no week off in between SOS and the next SOS (Summer of.. whatever) as there was between WOW and SOS. It may be that the extra week there was just shifted into between week 4 and the gauntlet.

Interesting.
    That would alleviate my earlier remark about (if 2 total weeks off, regardless if they were 1+1 or 2 weeks combined) it adding up to 14 week seasons (instead of calendar 13 week seasons).

So maybe the very first intervals (winter an into spring) was just 14 prior to them finalizing that they would want to continue regularly ?
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 124
    The solo event will alive for next 5 weeks. So, that's another indication we are getting 1 week off this time in middle
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,940 ★★★★
    I frankly will be happy if it is not dropping on the same day as showcase. I think the solo event timer is the best overall indicator - think it is coming on the 17th.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    edited July 10
    Well, I’ve got revives expiring. Hopefully they go to showcase and SOS. If not, I’m off to tackle 7.4.6 with Sparky or 8.3.6 to get my nameless guilly.