Update McoC app always a terror for me...Free 4GB space?

peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,352 ★★★★
Nowadays videos, apps, files, everything...demand a big size storage on our smartphones.

I managed to update McoC app, but needed to free 2.1 GB for a total free space of 4GB to be able to start download on PlayStore on my Motorola G9Play to play.

Now, comes the surprise....after all this 4GB free and updated a lot of more apps, the space now is ...4.1 GB 🙄🤔

So...the app size was less than the free space needed. And maybe became smaller.

I don't know who to blame for this. Google or Kabam. Because maybe requirements to install is written in app data on PlayStore or iOs store.

If Kabam, they may reduce the required space needed to 2GB next time.

Nice new icon 😍🦸‍♀️

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    My update was around 100-150 mb file?
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,352 ★★★★
    Tks guys.
    Wow almost 2 Mcocs to do the job.

This way is simple to see they really needed a lot of space for the update.

After all, Mcoc is a big size game, not a simple one. I will buy a 128gb sd card and swap files with my old 64gb to free even more.

Playing Mcoc every single day for years ,to not lack a single reward, and updating as it asks.

Lets get back to Juggernaut.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,293 ★★★★★
    I had a phone with 5gb storage left (mcoc uninstalled) and sometimes I needed 5.1 - 5.3gb of storage to install mcoc just to then have my 3gb ish left. Sometimes it would completly download then remove itself from my phone cause 5gb isnt enough to install the game. My new phone has 128gb and its much better. Sometimes I had to reinstall mcoc for an hour straight for it to stay on my phone. So get a sd card :/
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    Let's just say if the game didnt keep the old files while updating to the new ones before purging then it would REALLY suck lol
  • TripleBTripleB Member Posts: 259 ★★
    Cool new Icon! Apple didn't get that new icon sadly.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,352 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Let's just say if the game didnt keep the old files while updating to the new ones before purging then it would REALLY suck lol

Ohhh Ahmynuts, I see you're in Jail...
    What I've missed?

Did you post some Awckward Awards?
  • UltraForce_TeamUltraForce_Team Member Posts: 4
    just delete it! it garbage and as of july 2024 it's demanding you free up or delete more than 8.1Gbytes of space,
    reason to delete it :
    1)bstop kabam from gaslightinh you that the issue is the phone and corrupted data
    2)don't want to delete your apps because this apps demand it so
    3) it;s not phone or corrupted data if you're installing a new version
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    edited July 11

just delete it! it garbage and as of july 2024 it's demanding you free up or delete more than 8.1Gbytes of space,
    reason to delete it :
    1)bstop kabam from gaslightinh you that the issue is the phone and corrupted data
    2)don't want to delete your apps because this apps demand it so
    3) it;s not phone or corrupted data if you're installing a new version

Yes let's listen to the person who somehow managed to sound like they were drunk in a text post
  • Bebeto_CorunhaBebeto_Corunha Member Posts: 23
    Olá, @peixemacaco. Nesses casos é mais singelo apagar o aplicativo já instalado no celular e descarregar a seguir a nova versão. Isto é assim em parte porque o MCOC armazena dados no caché do seu dispositivo (ícones, previsualização de imagens e outros diversos ficheiros) que ocupam espaço disponível. Portanto, ao apagar você liberta esse espaço de uma vez só.
    - - -
    In these cases, it is simpler to delete the application already installed on the cell phone and then download the new version. This is partly because MCOC stores data in your device's cache (icons, image previews and other various files) that take up available space. Therefore, by deleting you free up this space all at once.