MURDERWORLD INCURSIONS CHALLENGE counter for Vision Aarkus

TeddersTedders Posts: 139 ★★
Don't see a cold snap immune champ on the list... the tick damage is insane

Comments

• LokxLokx Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Adam warlock, when you go into his stasis pod through double tap, he gets a energy protection buff for 60 seconds. This should prevent coldsnap damage
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 128
    Any armour break immune would stop it. Can't see the champs ATM as I'm elsewhere.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    Angela at max sigs and with Odin prefight would be able to ingore the cold snap.
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 135 ★★

Angela at max sigs and with Odin prefight would be able to ingore the cold snap.

She doesn't ignore that, the coldsnap is an indefinite debuff and she can only reduce duration of expiring debuffs
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 135 ★★
    Options for aarkus are surfer, duped cgr can fateseal aarkus buffs and prevent the armor break but its tricky or maybe some champs like mole man or crossbones that can purify debuffs
  • LatLat Posts: 20
    edited July 11
    I use sw classic max rank and sig and ascended with quicksilver synergy for almost every fight and her special 2 with enough prowess buff can one shot almost every champion oops I poster in wrong thread this was for x magica showcase
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,939 Guardian
    white tiger rinsed him. so did kushala. Manthing too as well as havok/colossus
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 203 ★★
    Good old Aegon can purify armor break so he won’t get cold snap damage.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 240 ★★
    Claire and Wiccan are very good options.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 404 ★★★
    Aegon
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★
    I killed him with Longshot in 35 seconds.
  • SudotoxinSudotoxin Posts: 1
    colossus and abs man, doctor doom and wiccan are all armor break immune therefore they cannot be coldsnapped, iceman is immune to coldsnap so he helps as well