**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Viv Vision… latest victim of AI “fixes”

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,716 ★★★★★
Loving this new AI interaction where I “phase” a basic hit and the AI immediately dexs away at speeds faster than light from my counter attack. Completely neuters her kit. We need an update on what is going on with AI… you guys are killing peoples favorite champs with these updates to the AI

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping Deathless Vision isn't like this
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 411 ★★★
    They are also dexing out of Chavez's heavy after being struck on the first hit. Happened a couple of time in BG's. Not the best place to experience it.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,562 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Loving this new AI interaction where I “phase” a basic hit and the AI immediately dexs away at speeds faster than light from my counter attack. Completely neuters her kit. We need an update on what is going on with AI… you guys are killing peoples favorite champs with these updates to the AI

Same thing for titty gurl. Start with heavy they Dex away.
    Same for people using their aegons in necro.
  • Options

BigBlueOx said:

Good addition her first hit of her heavy whiffs now when it used to connect into dashes, and as a result it’s completely nerfed her ability to start fights with a heavy.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

I'm hoping Deathless Vision isn't like this

I’m not holding my breath now. Viv is boarder line unusable like this
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,867 ★★★★★
    Okay, I was curious, so I tested this. Wtf is happening? She's actually almost unplayable 💀💀
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,298 ★★★★★
    Report the issue in game.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 298 ★★
    Happened with aegon in incursions
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    edited July 11

BigBlueOx said:

Yes i forgot that. Happens all the time with her now.

And yes during my zone 15 run it happened 2 or 3 times with aegon so i just stopped trying
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Honest question, how and where? I just looked at support and there is nothing for AI interactions like this? And is it a bug? It’s a change in AI behavior that spoils Viv’s kit. Another in a list of mechanics that have become unpredictable or even downright unreliable.

-Spots’s portal block incites heavy attack spam now (ironically block baiting with other champs you might get to count to 10 before they throw the heavy)

-Zemo’s Root almost results in the AI holding block routinely, good luck following up the sp2 with a sp1 (tons of video evidence of this one)

-infuriate and intimidate reliability is far far less

-Reparrying AI can happen not only to double medium champs but all champs now

-try charging a heavy with Mr. Negative lately?

-champs that need to hit block no longer can manipulate AI as easily, hell I’ve seen the AI intentionally faceblock hits they would gladly parry other champs for, oh and there’s that new reparry risk. (Hulkling, Masacre and Valkyrie just got nerfed in competitive content, use at your own risk)

-specials can be dex’d

-AI rarely plays into Ghost now

At this point we could probably make AI Bingo cards…
    These are quite annoying. I like spot but he's so much work now that they only try to heavy 2/3 of the time.

Zemo I'm tried of talking about.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,867 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Honest question, how and where? I just looked at support and there is nothing for AI interactions like this? And is it a bug? It’s a change in AI behavior that spoils Viv’s kit. Another in a list of mechanics that have become unpredictable or even downright unreliable.

-Spots’s portal block incites heavy attack spam now (ironically block baiting with other champs you might get to count to 10 before they throw the heavy)

-Zemo’s Root almost results in the AI holding block routinely, good luck following up the sp2 with a sp1 (tons of video evidence of this one)

-champs that need to hit block no longer can manipulate AI as easily, hell I’ve seen the AI intentionally faceblock hits they would gladly parry other champs for, oh and there’s that new reparry risk. (Hulkling, Masacre and Valkyrie just got nerfed in competitive content, use at your own risk)

-specials can be dex’d

DLL mentioned a temporary reliable workaround to that mister negative one in his Patriot video
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 398 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

BigBlueOx said:

-specials can be dex’d

DLL mentioned a temporary reliable workaround to that mister negative one in his Patriot video
    Can add scorp to this, hold heavy waiting for dash in and the ai is more likely to walk upto me and light than actually dash and the heavy special intercept is huge for him
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

BigBlueOx said:

-specials can be dex’d

Yeah you can hold block to bait the dash then charge the heavy after the first hit… but how long will that be reliable? Get ready for an AI that dashes in hits your block once and dashes away and waits you out to safely punish.