GC node nightmare: I got a Crush debuff 3 times in 30 seconds, since the fight started.

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★

IMO, Crush is already a nightmare, but this is just excessive and ridiculous.

As stated in the title, this is the 3rd time in around 30 seconds that I've gotten this debuff in this fight after it was removed/expired. It's like the recurring debuff was stuck in a loop. I know it's RNG, but even that has to have some rationality or balance to it. This is not normal. Or is it?? Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    I've played 7 GC matches, got crushed only once 🙏
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    I got it all the time 🤣🤣🤣

I'm overreacting.......Dr. Doom was simply "crushing" on Photon and just didn't know how to express his feelings 💀😂

Wait....Doom having a crush on anyone is still scary 💀😂

Ahem she would reciprocate if she's was into Metals ahem 🤔😅
  • Raiden01Raiden01 Member Posts: 85
    I remember doing a fight where I started with crush, opponent throws special and I get crush again finally I throw a special and opponent gains unblockable.

This is just the nature of this meta. Complete RNG.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,339 ★★★★★
    Raiden01 said:

I remember doing a fight where I started with crush, opponent throws special and I get crush again finally I throw a special and opponent gains unblockable.

This same scenario happened to me in two different matches.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    This is why I’m just going for the 1 win every 2 days since I hit GC. Much less frustrating.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    Raiden01 said:

Getting those 2 buffs back to back is more than simply "RNG". They're titled differently, but have the same design/intent/action.

I wonder how the metas would be if Kabam added the numerical chance of getting each random debuff, like they do with crystal drop rates lol.

Having a .000000000000001% chance of getting a Crush debuff would be nice.

Omg how do you still have your sanity? 😂
    Squammo said:

This is why I’m just going for the 1 win every 2 days since I hit GC. Much less frustrating.

Interesting.....I'm going to start doing the same. This season is almost over anyway.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

I'm overreacting.......Dr. Doom was simply "crushing" on Photon and just didn't know how to express his feelings 💀😂

Wait....Doom having a crush on anyone is still scary 💀😂

According to the crush being on Photon, I think she has a crush on him. Got to love a man in uniform or armour (like a Knight).

When you got used to fighting Onslaught since Spring of Sorrow you get used to crush 😅 @Terminatrix I fought that guy like crazy
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    That's free willpower healling. What are you complaining about?😀
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★
    4 out of 5 times I start with crush on me or the opponent with unblockable and when one expires comes the other straight away. My last match was crush on me, then two unblockable in a row on the opponent. You must love "rng" 😄
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★

When you got used to fighting Onslaught since Spring of Sorrow you get used to crush 😅 @Terminatrix I fought that guy like crazy
    Except with Onslaught you can see the crush coming so you are ready for it.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Zolobacsi said:

Except with Onslaught you can see the crush coming so you are ready for it.
    The debuff comes after a special you can see it coming.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    I got 3 crushes in one fight against destroyer, and you cant intercept him..
    Zolobacsi said:

4 out of 5 times I start with crush on me or the opponent with unblockable and when one expires comes the other straight away. My last match was crush on me, then two unblockable in a row on the opponent. You must love "rng" 😄

Wth? 😂 That's wild.

Omg what did you do? How did you get through that fight? 😂
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★

Well I took 3 combos to the face lol. Had probably 20% left which is a win in my books.

I ban that Guy from GC meta for a reason this is why

Well I took 3 combos to the face lol. Had probably 20% left which is a win in my books.
    Defo a win after that trauma 😂
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    Does the Steadfast passive/buff counter crushed?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Does the Steadfast passive/buff counter crushed?

Nope.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★
    Getting bleed on you while against void and he gains unblockable at the start of the fight. Feels good

Getting bleed on you while against void and he gains unblockable at the start of the fight. Feels good

And then throw his potent random debuffs in there and yeah.....you're basically done.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    Getting crush at the start of the fight against destroyer is the worst, can’t even intercept him 👎🏼👎🏼