Captain America: Brave New World Trailer

DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,651 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/rgQl3Uvv8Ds?si=Dcwl3-VCSLT3T-fJ

Looks pretty promising. Just one joke about new Ross look but apart from that looks like movie will have a more serious tone so I'm looking forward to this one. Also super excited Gus Fring and Red Hulk will be in movie!

Comments

• FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 55
    ik this is only a teaser and not indicative of the actual movie but to me personally it felt like I was watching a glimpse of Falcon and the Winter Solider Season 2 rather than Captain America 4. I will get heat for saying this but making Falcon the new CA was not a good decision imo. He was already cool and formidable as Falcon but the CA title just added unnecessary baggage to the character. I hope the movie turns out to be great and really plays a major role in cementing Falcon as "the Captain America" but as of now I am not really excited to go to the theatres for this one.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    Considering a Han Solo's profession and that of a politician have a lot in common, the idea he could become president isn't far-fethced...except for that pesky place of birth requirement.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    Vanitelia said:

Considering a Han Solo's profession and that of a politician have a lot in common, the idea he could become president isn't far-fethced...except for that pesky place of birth requirement.

I totally forgot about that. Maybe he lied about his origins and told them he grew up in America
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,373 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

What's Han Solo doing in there, what the hell.

What? No SW ,neither IJ....

Harrison Ford is reprising his role as president in Air Force One...

🍷🙎🏻‍♂️True
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,236 ★★★★★
    Get off my plane!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

🍷🙎🏻‍♂️True
    Considering that's a Tom Clancy book and there's....let's just say several...books after that one lol.
    Buttehrs said:

PT_99 said:

🍷🙎🏻‍♂️True
    Considering that's a Tom Clancy book and there's....let's just say several...books after that one lol.
    Lol.... This troll guy throwing his toxic comments and clicking disagreee all over the forums, don't even know when someone is being ironic.

Better left speaking alone.
  • cur53dcur53d Member Posts: 301 ★★
    You guys do know that Sam was Captain America in the comics for a few years, right? He took over when Steve lost the super soldier serum and became old.
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 266 ★★
    It excites me! Though they should really wait to get the rights for a hulk movie before using those characters as major antagonists imo
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★
    cur53d said:

You guys do know that Sam was Captain America in the comics for a few years, right? He took over when Steve lost the super soldier serum and became old.

U do realise people know right lol

It excites me! Though they should really wait to get the rights for a hulk movie before using those characters as major antagonists imo

They have rights to hulk i believe as contract ended hence she hulk project and clearly all the hulks showing now
    Waiting for the great World War Hulk announcement.

Maybe not yet on this D23
  • cur53dcur53d Member Posts: 301 ★★
    Bendy said:

cur53d said:

U do realise people know right lol
    I was referring to the person above who said that making Falcon the new CA was a bad idea.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★
    edited July 13
    cur53d said:

Nice spoilers 🙄

But really how is Sam captain America? Isn't he just normal human with funny wings and captain shield? No superpower, no serums.
    PT_99 said:

cur53d said:

Nice spoilers 🙄

But really how is Sam captain America? Isn't he just normal human with funny wings and captain shield? No superpower, no serums.
    Lol

Cap retired....

His lookalike no...
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,236 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

PT_99 said:

🍷🙎🏻‍♂️True
    LMAO, no it isn't Air Force One has nothing to do with Tom Clancy's novels. Harrison Ford was in two Jack Ryan movies, Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger. The next one was a stupid-ass version of The Sum of All Fears that had Affleck playing Ryan and made him younger. They never got near Executive Orders or The Bear and the Dragon where Ryan was POTUS.