Please Help...Rank up for Valiant

Sanmeet13AnandSanmeet13Anand Member Posts: 12
Hi Guys...need suggestions for Valiant Rank Ups. Please help me for choosing R3, I have cosmic & skill 2-3 gem
Skill- Crossbones or Mantis
Cosmic- Gamora or Venom
Please share your views guys

Comments

• Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★
    Definitely Mantis for the skill gem and Venom for the cosmic, but do you have a high rated 5 or 6 star relic venom relic? He kinda needs it.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Are any of them awaken? Venom for cosmic unless you really like Gamora and Manti unless Crossbone is awaken and has some decent amount of sigs.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    I agree. Mantis and venom would be my choice
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 274 ★★
    Venom easy choice.

The skill gem is a tough one for me. I must not be able to play Mantis well. I don’t get the love for her. I’ve pulled her three times and can’t figure her out. Why is she so highly regarded? Personally of these skill options, I’d hold off unless the rank up will get you to become valiant. Then I’d choose CB if I had to choose.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,692 ★★★★★
    Whoever you like using more from each class
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    VENOM for cosmic for sure even if you don't have the 5* or 6* relic ( you'll pull em soon and when you do he will be a different beast )

Mantis for skill the r3 makes her better on defence ( she can fail parries or different debuffs and if she throws those sp1s back to back it's a difficult fight )

also r3 mantis can finish most fights which would not be possible at r2 ( like 5-6 % remaining after sp2 )
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★
    There is zero question and only one correct answer...
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Venom easy choice.

The skill gem is a tough one for me. I must not be able to play Mantis well. I don’t get the love for her. I’ve pulled her three times and can’t figure her out. Why is she so highly regarded? Personally of these skill options, I’d hold off unless the rank up will get you to become valiant. Then I’d choose CB if I had to choose.

She’s a nuke. Watch tutorials on her, she can take down the toughest defenders with one sp2 after you quickly ramp her emotions. Idk why people don’t watch vids when they say they can’t figure a champ out lmao
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    Venom
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Venom easy choice.

She’s a nuke. Watch tutorials on her, she can take down the toughest defenders with one sp2 after you quickly ramp her emotions. Idk why people don’t watch vids when they say they can’t figure a champ out lmao
    I hear you, but studying for a game gets tedious.

Personally I took gamora up to r2 over Venom but I think both are incredible nukes.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 940 ★★★
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0urIwSfEW4
    Mantis say go sleepy sleepy