Wtf

Quuimeyyy__Quuimeyyy__ Posts: 6
edited July 15 in General Discussion
What?

Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• EddieVanWEddieVanW Posts: 23

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,773 ★★★★★
    What's up with your opponent? He's awful.

I did that exact fight in 23 seconds this weekend. I crit on all hits of the sp2.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 404 ★★★

Permit me to elucidate, dear sir or madam, the unfortunate predicament in which you now find yourself. To put it in the gentlest of terms, thou hast suffered a most lamentable and undeniable defeat! Verily, it appears that the fates have conspired against you on this occasion, and victory has slipped through your grasp like sand through an hourglass.

I'm stealing thia
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 908 ★★★
    Uhhh... addition. Pretty straight forward.
  • IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 105
    Every match you lose 30 seconds in loading times the game is unplayable
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,173 Guardian
    TIME.

You only had 2% difference Health, but something like 40% difference in TIME NEEDED.
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    Thomildo said:

That’s not annoying, this is!
    (I kinda feel sorry for the other guy) (not)

No don't be, 7* Titania shouldn't be taking THAT long to finish off a sasquatch, if Sas was 7r3 and his Titania was only r1 then it's on him that he didn't banned that big tank.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 497 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Thomildo said:

No don't be, 7* Titania shouldn't be taking THAT long to finish off a sasquatch, if Sas was 7r3 and his Titania was only r1 then it's on him that he didn't banned that big tank.
    I believe that was the case.
  • LokxLokx Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    edited July 15
    PT_99 said:

Thomildo said:

To be fair i have a r2 titania and this bg meta made it harder for her with all the armour ups to finish off with a single sp3. Maybe i do her rotation wrong or something. Also with current ai issues after sp3 sometimes they play aggressive which could have caused the time
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    You had a perfect, but slow fight, while he had a nearly perfect and fast fight so he got more points and won, simple as that.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 197 ★★
    Git good. And Hulkling is a very tough BG defender.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,773 ★★★★★

What's up with your opponent? He's awful.

I did that exact fight in 23 seconds this weekend. I crit on all hits of the sp2.

Allow myself to correct myself.

This is Victory track - even BETTER for Hulkling!!
This discussion has been closed.