Advance placement in next season’s Victory Track?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 3,068 ★★★★★
So where do we expect to be placed in next season’s VT? I’m trying to manage elder marks and I’d like to know how many to expect if I reach GC

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,006 ★★★★★
    Assuming it works properly, I believe anyone in GC should start in Diamond V - so I think you start 10 tiers below where you finished...of course that might change given the new structure.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★
    Remember that season start marks now go to your inventory and you have a week to claim them, which helps with needing to manage them
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,688 ★★★★★
    edited July 9

Remember that season start marks now go to your OVERFLOW STASH and you have a week to claim them, which helps with needing to manage them

Remember that season start marks now go to your OVERFLOW STASH and you have a week to claim them, which helps with needing to manage them

Yeah if that’s what is actually called lol. The one that lasts for 7 days 😉
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,187 ★★★★★
    They said 8 tiers down...
    I think we started 13.tiers down this season... 5+8 instead of switching to 8 🫶
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 3,068 ★★★★★
    Did this ever get confirmed in writing anywhere?
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    Man it'll be real struggle reaching 300k mark before entering GC next month 🥲

Guess we know what most of us will be doing in victory track with our Elder marks 😉🤣
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Whoa, really? I missed that memo.
    Where did they say that? That's awesome!

It happened this season lol

With the mail they sent us with the correction?

I never claimed that until I only had about 7k elder marks because I didn't want to lose them, lol
    I had no idea they would go to my stash if I did. 😀
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,173 Guardian

I never claimed that until I only had about 7k elder marks because I didn't want to lose them, lol
    I think that is what @MrSakuragi means.
    That the Mail Msg with Marks in there can sit in Stash itself, before claiming from Stash-Rewards.

NOT that any excess Marks themselves would separately sit in a different Tab of Stash after claiming.

The mailed correction with 1k marks was different.

This season the season start rewards went to overflow instead of popping up immediately after you’ve done 5 matches.

I think that is what @MrSakuragi means.
    That the Mail Msg with Marks in there can sit in Stash itself, before claiming from Stash-Rewards.

NOT that any excess Marks themselves would separately sit in a different Tab of Stash after claiming.
    It’s actually both.

We had 7 days to claim the season start rewards and 28 days to claim the mailed compensation.

The mailed correction with 1k marks was different.

This season the season start rewards went to overflow instead of popping up immediately after you’ve done 5 matches.
    Ohhh, gotcha. I never even noticed that.
    So we’ve never gotten a confirmation of where they intend us to start next season, right?
    TyEdge said:

So we’ve never gotten a confirmation of where they intend us to start next season, right?

Haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere other than the stream where the changes were discussed. I believe they said starting position would change from the old 5 tiers below previous season finish to 8.

TyEdge said:

Haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere other than the stream where the changes were discussed. I believe they said starting position would change from the old 5 tiers below previous season finish to 8.
    Thanks! They did say 8 tiers on the stream.

So that means a GC summoner basically starts at the bottom of Diamond? Can someone like @DorkLessons confirm?
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 497 ★★★
    Only RNGeesuz knows.. 🧎‍♂️‍➡️🙏
    Should have tagged @KabamDORK

My bad