Super daily event

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 351 ★★★
Is this going to be permanent? I really hope so.

Comments

• Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 170
    The likelihood is high considering most of the end game players are huge fans of it, but the only thing I don't like is them taking away the extra daily crystal. Two dailys wouldn't hurt anything so I don't understand why they decided to change it.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 139
    Daily crystal is still aviable in kabam store
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,128 ★★★★★
    Twist1298 said:

The likelihood is high considering most of the end game players are huge fans of it, but the only thing I don't like is them taking away the extra daily crystal. Two dailys wouldn't hurt anything so I don't understand why they decided to change it.

Because the second one was a very recent way to give players additional rewards and give them another reason to head to the summoners market.
    Now we are getting those additional rewards in the event so the crystal is no longer necessary but they still want to drive traffic to the market so they moved the regular daily crystal to there
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,370 ★★★★★
    edited July 15
    Twist1298 said:

I open mine every day. Just gotta hit the Summoner's Market online, log in, click a button to get the crystal, arrives in mail. Easy peasy.

They're prolly trying to drive traffic ot their market, and that's fine. But you don't have to spend a cent to get the daily crystal.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,778 ★★★★★
    I hope so, I’m getting plenty of awakening gems and sig stones from all the solo crystals
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 827 ★★★★
    Conceptually I like it... but there are still things we used to get we no longer do (5 star sig stones, relic stuff, etc.). I like the approach, just a little tuning would make it much better.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 371 ★★
    July 22nd is last day for this cycle
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 451 ★★
    My only complaint with the Super Daily Event (which is otherwise fanatstic) is the lack of basic embers. They're severely missed.
  • Medi0critus_Medi0critus_ Posts: 26

Conceptually I like it... but there are still things we used to get we no longer do (5 star sig stones, relic stuff, etc.). I like the approach, just a little tuning would make it much better.

I agree, I’ve primarily noticed the flow of Relic Embers drying up. That said, it’s so nice to play how I want to, rather than feeling like I should target objectives to avoid missing potential rewards.

I hope the chaps at Kabam will make a swift return to this event after their (hopefully brief) review
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited July 16

Daily crystal is still aviable in kabam store

I loathe having to go to the store to get the daily crystal.