The sigil store Is so laaaaame

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
Kabam, i think It s time tò update the sigil store. Now that i am paragone, i have no interest in the sigil store
Apart from Scarlett Witch 7s there isn t nothing that Is needed tò a paragon player
Come on!

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    I stopped for awhile just bought it yesterday just for the relic iso
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Now that I have 7* Sigil, I'm inclined to let my current one run out as well, but don't we essentially cover the cost of the Sigil in the 4 weeks worth of units from Trial of the Valiant weekly objective or whatever it is?
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 418 ★★

Kabam, i think It s time tò update the sigil store. Now that i am paragone, i have no interest in the sigil store
    Apart from Scarlett Witch 7s there isn t nothing that Is needed tò a paragon player
    Come on!

The best thing it provides is Faster Arena
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    I Hope Kabam Will read
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,951 ★★★★★
    Free sigil hopefully. We are still missing at least 1 in order to get the 6-star money witch, and it has been 2 years already in the waiting since last time
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,805 ★★★★★
    Literally zero reason to buy it.
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 427 ★★★
    With how fast the game is moving ideally these need to be updated every 4 to 6 months. Given, we now get some really nice daily quest rewards, the side quest rewards are great too, it makes things like war which is expensive for lame rewards p3 no 7star shards, and alliance quest too.
    The worst thing is people are spend 17 bucks a months for extra inventory.
    Every buff is store items rewards etc the team should be planning the next buff
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    Completely agree, thinking of not renewing
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,380 ★★★★★

I've teased that we have big plans for Sigil in the past and they are getting much closer. If all goes according to plan you will see a big announcement about it at some point in the next 2 or 3 months.

Will Sigil Witch finally be free?
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I've teased that we have big plans for Sigil in the past and they are getting much closer. If all goes according to plan you will see a big announcement about it at some point in the next 2 or 3 months.

Will Sigil Witch finally be free?
    Too much🤣🤣🤣
  • ThecoregasmThecoregasm Member Posts: 19

I hope this is going to be news about things being upgraded or added. My worst fear is that 7* sigil witch will be replaced with a new champ. I’m about to get the 7* and I would really like to awaken her. It makes me not even want to purchase her until I know what’s going to happen. #KeepSigilWitch
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,573 ★★★★★

Out of curiosity on this matter...
    I got enough Greater Sigil Credits to buy a 7* Sigil Witch, do this changes that will be announce have anything to do with a new sigil champion? Cause if that is the case I may want to wait to spend the credits. They do take a long time to gather...
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★
    I would be really surprised if they replace her this quickly. She hasn’t even been there for a year yet as a 7*. Even if they add a new 7* champ available via sigil, I’m guessing they will keep her as another option so that you can choose.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,573 ★★★★★

I would be really surprised if they replace her this quickly. She hasn’t even been there for a year yet as a 7*. Even if they add a new 7* champ available via sigil, I’m guessing they will keep her as another option so that you can choose.

Well it doesn't necessarily have to be replace, they could add a new one.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I let mine expire. In no rush to get it again.