Which players to level up for Act 8.3 & 8.4

WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80
Hi, I haven't been playing for a few months... Just came back a couple of weeks ago.... And have only played B.G so far. Just need suggestions on which champs to rank up for Act 8 completion & exploration
My roaster attached

Comments

• WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80
    I recently got some good 6* champs like Scorpion, CGR and AA. But they are not ranked up yet
    Willing to rank up if it helps completion/exploration
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    For 8.3.6 boss herc will be enough, for 8.4.6 boss storm or doom will be enough. As for the rank ups bishop is good for some lanes. Especially in 8.4.6 there is a lane that he completely cheeses solo doing fights under 40 seconds each. Mags (both), wearwolf by night is good.

To be honest you can’t really go wrong with most rank up choices you have. Also your roster is already fit for exploring 8.3 and 8.4
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

I recently got some good 6* champs like Scorpion, CGR and AA. But they are not ranked up yet
    Willing to rank up if it helps completion/exploration

Definitely rank up all of them. Cgr, AA (if awakened) and scorp will help a lot.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 503 ★★
    Rank up Storm. She'll cheese 8.3.2 through 8.3.4. I have Storm X for that, but Storm deals better damage imo. She's also needed for Glykhan first phase.

Rank the best Cosmic champions for Cerastes. I notice you already have Hercules. Gamora is good for Glykhan.

Glykhan can be taken down by Doom easily. Rank up Torch in case you feel to take on any Mystic bosses.

Photon is a great counter for 8.3.1 and 8.3.5

Onslaught can cheese through most content, but the AI has to be easy on you. If you're impatient (not judging, I learned the hard way too), better not to spend any resources on him.

And you need a Mystic for Cosmic bosses. I suggest BWCV.

So, to summarize:

Skill: Kingpin if yk how to use him well
    Mutant: Onslaught, Storm
    Tech: Nimrod if you can
    Cosmic: Any champ you can play well with. One cosmic needed atleast for Cerastes, excluding Hercules
    Mystic: BWCV
    Science: Photon, Torch
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 880 ★★★
    And carried act 8 explo