Is Time to Bring Back Hard Questing Content

2»

Comments

• Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    edited July 17
    No leave it the way it is

What we need is valiant EQ. Even paragon gauntlet isn't challenging enough for anyone past early paragon

I can agree with this.
    And on that note it’s time to start putting more substantial T4 alpha fragments that are available in ideas such as this,..rather than just saga incursions/ wow or sos.
    July 4th is over,..it’s time to move on and let them be more readily available to Valiant players.
    R3 7*’s aren’t so “few and far between” ..anymore.
    What kind of irks me is you get 1,425k T4 fragments for Valiant SQ each week this month.
    For doing 100% TB difficulty and Paragon Gauntlet…we get Zero.
    Also no source of T4a from battlegrounds store for Valiant players,..what’s up with that?
  • IamnikeIamnike Member Posts: 265 ★★
    Yes I miss challenge in Questing
    Joker1976 said:

Also no source of T4a from battlegrounds store for Valiant players,..what’s up with that?

Yeah an update to the BG store is due after the big sale.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 591 ★★
    It's all guessing because Kabam only ones know amount of people playing. Previously with story content it was steps, you hit a step and then you need to figure out who to rank, what needed etc. Now its more of a gentle incline where by time story comes out you already have counters. Story has taken back seat and they focus more on the day to day that probably have more people playing.

Same as AW and AQ, it's become to stale. Rewards are one thing but change up the map every season, make it interesting, something. BG's is for me anyway for awhile, oh win matches in VT to progress to GC. Make a cup competition for everyone to enter, knockout. Something different to add. Split it between regions so timing works.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Please no, it’s fair enough
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 75
    Kabam Crash(ed) Brians stream and said the next new content in August will be the most roster demanding content ever released with it being much longer path wise than current Act content.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    People got too comfortable with OP champs and expect every champ in that way thus resulting in easy content

Even if Kabam makes hard content, people just come crying here and demand Nerf

Best example recently was Iron fist fight of SOS.

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

A year ago I would've said no leave it the way it is but I do think story content should go back to being as hard and restrictive as pre-nerf Act 6 or at the very least close cause it's become way too easy now. Anyone who's already 100% Act 8 most likely has a massive roster at this point, and those that haven't wouldn't have any business doing Act 9 until they 100% Act 8.

I think they should drop all 7* r3 to r2 and not have r3 yet.

Opinions and buttholes.
    Why are you so angry at anyone voting for the second option? Nobody is attacking you lol
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
    Act 9 will be harder than act 8 so you will get your wish
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Kabam Crash(ed) Brians stream and said the next new content in August will be the most roster demanding content ever released with it being much longer path wise than current Act content.

I hope so.