How good we think he gonna be?

TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31

*Also, he’s got to be cosmic because if the leak of Enchantress coming with him is true, she’ll probably be mystic while bill is cosmic.

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    Hopefully pretty good. They rarely miss with cosmic tbh (we don’t talk about gladiator) but even he was given a good tune up. He’s the one champ I’m hoping will have massive nuke potential cause he’s BrB
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    I think champions choice champs should be broken. He isn't so wouldn't be mad if he wasn't. Hopefully doesn't need the dupe.

I don’t think he’ll be particularly crazy considering how cheap and low effort he is to obtain, but I still expect him to be quite good, at least better than morbius turned out to be lol.

My personal guesses/hopes on what his champ attributes will be is something like:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use
    •2.75/5 defender strength

A great damage dealer with no huge weak areas. I don’t really want him to be a defender, he’s a fan favorite character and I’d think most people would want to play that character rather than just plop him on defense. But at the same time he shouldn’t be a complete potato on defense either.

At the very least he should be better than the average 2024 releases bruh💀

Is the track actually taken into account on how a champ is tuned? Iirc they said they aren’t but I’m not sure
  • TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31

I don’t think he’ll be particularly crazy considering how cheap and low effort he is to obtain, but I still expect him to be quite good, at least better than morbius turned out to be lol.

My personal guesses/hopes on what his champ attributes will be is something like:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

A great damage dealer with no huge weak areas. I don’t really want him to be a defender, he’s a fan favorite character and I’d think most people would want to play that character rather than just plop him on defense. But at the same time he shouldn’t be a complete potato on defense either.

I think that’s a really good view on how he could be. He’s a fan favorite and should be decently strong and fun to play. As long as he isn’t anything like silver sable 💀
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,708 ★★★★★
    He better be good
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

Is the track actually taken into account on how a champ is tuned? Iirc they said they aren’t but I’m not sure
    That’s a good point I honestly don’t know if it will be part of the criteria. Tbh I hope it is because I don’t want him to blend in with the other champs released this year😭

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

That’s a good point I honestly don’t know if it will be part of the criteria. Tbh I hope it is because I don’t want him to blend in with the other champs released this year😭
    I would say as hes a track we dont want another morbius

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

I think that’s a really good view on how he could be. He’s a fan favorite and should be decently strong and fun to play. As long as he isn’t anything like silver sable 💀
    I certainly hope he doesn’t turn out to be like that lol. But yea that was my logic behind it, he’s been wanted in the contest for a long time and like I said I don’t think people would want to just throw him on defense and forget about him for a minute while they play with someone else.

I also gave him fairly high ease of use as he is a champ for the masses, he shouldn’t have a complicated rotation to play around.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    He’s gotta have horse power i heard
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

If they gave him the same attributes as morbius he’d literally be better than I expect. The problem with morbius is he does not meet the attributes that they gave him. They say he has 4.5/5 damage and 4.5 survivability. In reality his damage is mayyybee a 4 as he can hit hard but it also has a pretty short ceiling.

Survivability idk where they got that from. They literally gave him the same survivability as serpent which is very far from the truth lmao.

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

If they gave him the same attributes as morbius he’d literally be better than I expect. The problem with morbius is he does not meet the attributes that they gave him. They say he has 4.5/5 damage and 4.5 survivability. In reality his damage is mayyybee a 4 as he can hit hard but it also has a pretty short ceiling.

Survivability idk where they got that from. They literally gave him the same survivability as serpent which is very far from the truth lmao.
    Id expect the real truth like morbius dies so fast like him having that survivability is how also damage is only that from his sp2 after all the dots and u launch sp2 which in normal scenario isnt great as the length it takes for that is just a 2 as he doesnt hit hard at all and wish they revisited as again cool character but failed
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

Id expect the real truth like morbius dies so fast like him having that survivability is how also damage is only that from his sp2 after all the dots and u launch sp2 which in normal scenario isnt great as the length it takes for that is just a 2 as he doesnt hit hard at all and wish they revisited as again cool character but failed
    Yea as we’ve seen in the past the champ attributes are a total lie sometimes. Like how they gave Kate a 2.5/5 damage I just don’t understand. The attributes I gave BRB are based on the assumption that they will accurately meet those numbers
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 816 ★★★
    Going to be lit. Better be cause I spent 30$
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    They call him Red Bull where i’m from 😉
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    Mid like Morbius

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

Yea as we’ve seen in the past the champ attributes are a total lie sometimes. Like how they gave Kate a 2.5/5 damage I just don’t understand. The attributes I gave BRB are based on the assumption that they will accurately meet those numbers
    Maybe they dont count the dot values? But yeah is odd but i do hope beta does live up to something good and not another morb
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

Maybe they dont count the dot values? But yeah is odd but i do hope beta does live up to something good and not another morb
    I’m not sure, they gave sinister a 4/5 which is pretty reasonable and his damage is entirely dot based.

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

I could see them locking something good behind the sig since they’re giving him away for 25 bucks. Morbius actually has pretty good damage, he’s just not utility heavy and barely competes with sciences who cover much more (plus he wants max sig against bleed immunes) but he wasn’t a complete dud. Hoping he’s much better and I expect he will be but we’ll see

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

I’m not sure, they gave sinister a 4/5 which is pretty reasonable and his damage is entirely dot based.
    Its weird then as kates dot is a 5/5

Mid like Morbius

Only thing im scared about

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

I wish Kabam would be more transparent about how their data works. It’s so confusing to us how they’re tuned, cause there’s no way Kate was rated a 2.5 on damage and they’re like “she hits our damage goals” like what 😭. She’s like a 4.5-5
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

I could see them locking something good behind the sig since they’re giving him away for 25 bucks. Morbius actually has pretty good damage, he’s just not utility heavy and barely competes with sciences who cover much more (plus he wants max sig against bleed immunes) but he wasn’t a complete dud. Hoping he’s much better and I expect he will be but we’ll see
    I hope they don’t go that route. Remember that plenty of thronebreakers and lower tier paragons will have bought this as well, and it’d feel really bad for them to miss out on an op sig ability. It’s not like
    7* dupes are that easy for valiants to come by, let alone thronebreakers.

Morb i agree I actually don’t think hes that bad he’s just overshadowed by many other science champs. Almost everything he has someone else can do but better or with more in addition.
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

I wish Kabam would be more transparent about how their data works. It’s so confusing to us how they’re tuned, cause there’s no way Kate was rated a 2.5 on damage and they’re like “she hits our damage goals” like what 😭. She’s like a 4.5-5
    I’m not sure what happened there lol. Obviously they underrated her majorly if we almost got her as a 7*.

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

I’m not sure what happened there lol. Obviously they underrated her majorly if we almost got her as a 7*.
    I wouldnt say almost its more we should have but people were like shang chi lets get him instead
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Some people here have way too much faith on Kabam after what they did to Morbius and every single new release this year lol I'm expecting another Morbius personally. Can't be disappointed if you already expected something disappointing to happen.

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

I hope they don’t go that route. Remember that plenty of thronebreakers and lower tier paragons will have bought this as well, and it’d feel really bad for them to miss out on an op sig ability. It’s not like

Morb i agree I actually don’t think hes that bad he’s just overshadowed by many other science champs. Almost everything he has someone else can do but better or with more in addition.
    Edited my post and it went approval but, i would still use my void anyday no matter how old he gets to me still one of the best science but do love my silk and gwen but say we didnt have all those good science last year plus champs that are still science relevant like void morb be decent but due to he has weaker abilities than void silk and photon hes just not there and should of done more for him to overthrow void at least for best healing reversal (doesnt matter now as leader) which be the best healing reverse champ most likely.
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

I wouldnt say almost its more we should have but people were like shang chi lets get him instead
    I know I’m gonna get yelled at for saying this but I’m glad we got Shang instead of Kate, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I have a rank 3 Shang. Kate is too broken to be a 7*, she would sweep the meta and be genuinely too good.

For this same reason I wish Claire had won over juggs. Claire was still looked at as a fairly strong champ at the time, and the only thing she was missing was damage, something that being a 7* would’ve given her. People would have been and were hyped at the thought of her being a 7*, as if she was a 7* early on she could’ve punched down frequently and gotten some good scores. If she comes as a 7* now it’s like eh cool I guess.

On the flip side if juggs hadn’t come out as a 7* until now or even 6 months from now people would get hyped af. He’d still be one of the strongest additions as a 7* ever. But oh well; that’s all in the past now.
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

•4/5 damage
    •3.5/5 survivability
    •3/5 utility
    •3.5 ease of use

Edited my post and it went approval but, i would still use my void anyday no matter how old he gets to me still one of the best science but do love my silk and gwen but say we didnt have all those good science last year plus champs that are still science relevant like void morb be decent but due to he has weaker abilities than void silk and photon hes just not there and should of done more for him to overthrow void at least for best healing reversal (doesnt matter now as leader) which be the best healing reverse champ most likely.
    Science just has so many good options that it’s hard for a new champ to take the spotlight in that class.