Who are the top 3 OBJECTIVELY best champions in the game?

Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 182
What do y'all think? Imo 1. and 2. Herc and Onslaught and 3. idk.

Comments

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 221
    CGR , ONSLAUGHT AND ABS MAN , herc fell off still a beast but fell off
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,010 ★★★
    If I'm being a little bias,I would say herc, scorpion and absorbing man purely for versatility, but I think there's an argument for cgr and onslaught also. I just love absorbing man and he always seems to surprise me with new uses lmao
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    There is no absolute answer. The answers changes significantly based on which game mode we consider.

But in general terms, I'll say herc, doom and kate bishop.
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Member Posts: 56
    TP33 said:

Kate - utility beast and insane damage output

Herc - simply broken

Onslaught - ridiculous dual threat capability, sure people have learnt how to dex his L1 but most still can’t do the L2 consistently, and all it takes is one tiny AI happening to end your fight right there. Also a great attacker

Honourable mentions:

Serpent - I think SoS is helping people to realise that serpent is a viable attacker, especially for any longer form fight, he’s got heaps of utility, can do some absurd damage when ramped, and he’s also probably one of if not the toughest defenders in the game right now

Kitty pryde - if she came out as a 7* she would be absolutely the goat of the game, but her damage honestly lacks when you need it to which is a shame

Ghost - damaging debuff immunity is so so useful, “oh scorpion is the only rupture immune” wrong! Ghost.

Kingpin - dual threat, defo a menace, especially when nodes are in play

Scorpion is the only rupture immune, but other champs like Ghost can shrug off debuffs; that doesn't make them immune to it.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,010 ★★★

TP33 said:

Kate - utility beast and insane damage output

Herc - simply broken

Onslaught - ridiculous dual threat capability, sure people have learnt how to dex his L1 but most still can’t do the L2 consistently, and all it takes is one tiny AI happening to end your fight right there. Also a great attacker

Honourable mentions:

Serpent - I think SoS is helping people to realise that serpent is a viable attacker, especially for any longer form fight, he’s got heaps of utility, can do some absurd damage when ramped, and he’s also probably one of if not the toughest defenders in the game right now

Kitty pryde - if she came out as a 7* she would be absolutely the goat of the game, but her damage honestly lacks when you need it to which is a shame

Ghost - damaging debuff immunity is so so useful, “oh scorpion is the only rupture immune” wrong! Ghost.

Kingpin - dual threat, defo a menace, especially when nodes are in play

Scorpion is the only rupture immune, but other champs like Ghost can shrug off debuffs; that doesn't make them immune to it.
    Spider punk is rupture immune
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Herc, Kate, then idk
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★
    Herc, Kate and Hulkling maybe.
    edited July 19
    Dubois said:

Talking about falling off and put abs man t3 una
    Abs still the same since he was released , only people that think he's bad are the ones that don't know how to use him , as imo he's the best champ in game does everything herc does and is way more imortal than herc with his op healing, the goat for raids , I can kill all 3 subs without wasting a single 100% revive and he can remove 12%hp without any charges

Herc lovers hitting that disagree button with the passion
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,386 ★★★★★
    For me, my go to champs are Herc, Monkey and then it depends on situation. Onslaught, Claire, Domino, iBom are usually called upon
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    KATE is undisputably number 1 the rest are arguable.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Hercules, Kate Bishop, Dr Doom
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,710 ★★★★★
    Scorpion, Herc, Kate
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    Why is there such a big hype on onslaught? Other than being annoying defensively cause he is not even hard to fight now... I don't think he is that great offensively
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Why is there such a big hype on onslaught? Other than being annoying defensively cause he is not even hard to fight now... I don't think he is that great offensively

I mean he has massive damage and a wide range of immunities. I would say that being able to end everything in a sp1-sp2 cycle is pretty great along with being able to take a lot of endgame fights fast
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Doom, Herc, and Kate. Onslaught isn't up there anymore - not incredible on attack and the defensive value isn't enough to justify a top spot

He’s still a top defender and an incredible attacker for every area of the game. He’s just good in battlegrounds on attack, not great since his ramp is a little longer but this is such an out of touch take

He can solo half of Necro and he’s sustainable for story content (and if you’re still throwing doom up there, onslaught does way more)
    Would love to know what people are disagreeing with here. He can do all of these things just go find a YouTube video or watch any top players content. MSD literally has a 50 minute showcase on how good he is for everything
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 939 ★★★★
    I can tell you my favorite though, not the best.
    America Chavez, Mr. Sinister, Serpent lately.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    Give your metrics on which the objective opinion is based on and then we can say
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,388 ★★★★★
    Agree with others that there is no objective way to answer this question.

The champs I use most often, which to me are most likely to get the job done: Kingpin, Hulk, CGR.

• GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 145

Herc lovers hitting that disagree button with the passion
    Think most non-herc lovers will also disagree with ur top 3