Solo event

Monday do we go back to the normal solo events or will this one be staying?

Comments

• IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 105
    They said on stream that this super event was a test and if it goes well the idea is for it to be permanent
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 260 ★★
    I hope not that means I have to do stuff everyday instead of just login in every 4 hours
  • BadMother2BadMother2 Posts: 33
    @KabamDORK or Kabam Crashed (can’t tag for some reason) what are the chances the daily super event will just stay in place on the 22nd, since it’s clearly a huge win?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,007 ★★★★★
    It definitely needs tweaking, but I think we'd universally prefer for it to stay while the data is looked at and (hopefully) tweaked up a notch rather than reverting while that happens...
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 3,321 ★★★★★

It definitely needs tweaking, but I think we'd universally prefer for it to stay while the data is looked at and (hopefully) tweaked up a notch rather than reverting while that happens...

I just want relic materials. I’m fresh out and duping relics isn’t super efficient for me rn lol. Other than that, slam dunk event
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 906 ★★★★

It will be going away on Monday. It seems like most players on the forum think it's a slam dunk, and I know I certainly love it, but the decision as to whether or not to bring it back will be based mostly on game data.

I'm hopeful it becomes a "slam dunk," all the while understanding it's the data that will dictate the final decision. My only small issue is I'm now swimming in 15% attack boosts. If only there was a way to cycle through the rainbow of boosts. Hats off to the team...
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 689 ★★★★

It will be going away on Monday. It seems like most players on the forum think it's a slam dunk, and I know I certainly love it, but the decision as to whether or not to bring it back will be based mostly on game data.

Any idea when we'd get news on it's return? Be it positive or negative?
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 729 ★★★

If the data doesn't show it's a slam dunk, then this might be the biggest upset since Blob losing the votes
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 2,197 ★★★★
    If Kabam removes, someone will do a petition to continue the Daily Super Event or ..... "Bycott"? 🤣

It's obvious everyone liked.

Everyone with a lot of champs to upgrade waiting for these items day by day, and doing calc to see what they can get till July, 22.

And maybe some people bought that 200 units offer after
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★

If the data doesn't show it's a slam dunk, then this might be the biggest upset since Blob losing the votes
    Blob winning was a slam dunk with no data to back it up. Kabam has data in regards to the Super daily. Two vastly different scenario. One was backed by the loud group but the minority of the fan base and the other with actual proof from Kabam.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,189 ★★★★★
    Hmm I still want embers, so I am kinda split on this...
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 453 ★★★★

Any insight into what that game data needs to look like?
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 240 ★★

Could you share with us what type of data would reveal whether this event should continue or not?
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 729 ★★★

Blob winning was a slam dunk with no data to back it up. Kabam has data in regards to the Super daily. Two vastly different scenario. One was backed by the loud group but the minority of the fan base and the other with actual proof from Kabam.
    So confused on what you are trying to debate here, lol
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 246 ★★★

Since it’s going back, is there any chance the claimable items will be available right away or will the timer start fresh? Would love to see this expire and the 4 hr Crystal and 24 he crystal be available to claim right away. Thanks!

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★

So confused on what you are trying to debate here, lol
    I trying to say is that the Blob fans couldn't believe that Blob lost the vote. They assume that everyone and their mother would vote for their beloved Blob. Even after Kabam told them according to the votes Blob wasn't even top 3 in votes. They couldn't believe that could be true, how could a beloved character like Blob not win. They assume that once Blob was part of the summoner's vote that there is no way he would lose. To this day they still think Kabam rigged the vote and no amount of proof will presuade their disillusioned mine.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,187 Guardian
    *bump*

Ok, I know, but this one has Kabam Crashed's comments about the Super Event up above in here.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I have already written three times how great the event is (sadly soon was :'( ).

Just a little precision in the analysis of players reactions: as a temporary event, I prefer to stock t6cc for better champions pulls. If it was permanent, I would have probably spend them to upgrade the ones I have got.
    I am probably not the only one doing so.

Fingers crossed for a come back asap.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,007 ★★★★★
    Garlo said:

Could you share with us what type of data would reveal whether this event should continue or not?
    I would say the number of Summoners/Accounts who regularly participated in the Daily Super vs the various other daily/7hr events, plus the overall game activity rates.