BattleGrounds Off Season: an interesting new addition?

What do you think?

Comments

• Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 767 ★★★
    Nah
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,653 ★★★★★
    I so happy
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 533 ★★★
    Sure!
    Without the victory track Will be lessa stressful doing Battles
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,934 ★★★★★
    If rewards are anything 6* or relics then it'll be BIG PASS
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Posts: 356
    @PT_99 i doubt there are any rewards for the off season. I've heard that Kabam may be buffing BG Solo rewards soon tho.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 593 ★★★
    I look at it as the same as war offseason. A time to experiment and play with no repercussions if something doesn’t go right.
    @Matty_Ice that's a decent overlook
  • AlesanxmanAlesanxman Posts: 9
    Si sa quando danno le ricompense della stagione?
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Posts: 130
    ig the offseason is mostly meant for people who have nothing to do in the week after bgs and will most likely be helpful for practicing the nodes of the season to make rankups. As the rewards go, they said there will only be objective rewards so ig tht means only the 1200x3=3.6k bgs currency for playing the offseason.
    @Alesanxman Probabilmente meno di una settimana dopo la fine della stagione
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 998 ★★★★★
    I think just keep the mode up in the off season just for friendly matches.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,953 ★★★★★
    I like it, don't care about rewards
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 240 ★★
    I like the idea, but I'd prefer the nodes from the last season instead of the nodes from the next season.
    @Garlo that completely defeats the purpose, does it not? It's pre-season, not post-season, even though the naming seems like it, i'm sure, but having last season's nodes on an off -season AFTER said season has ended? That's just bad marketing
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,189 ★★★★★
    So off season with no tiers, no seeding, just a free for all? The forums are gonna be flooded lol
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 240 ★★

@Garlo that completely defeats the purpose, does it not? It's pre-season, not post-season, even though the naming seems like it, i'm sure, but having last season's nodes on an off -season AFTER said season has ended? That's just bad marketing

Not for me. It will be an 'off-season,' not 'pre,' but just 'off.' It's a way to continue playing BG after the season. I'd prefer the new nodes during the season, experiencing the new content and figuring out what works best and what doesn't.

Also, this isn't like war pre-season, where all of us have the same number of attempts (six pre-season wars). In BG's case, it could provide an advantage to a few players.

That's my point of view.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    Garlo said:

I like the idea, but I'd prefer the nodes from the last season instead of the nodes from the next season.

I rather the nodes for the next season so you can test it out and see who will work best. I don't need to test out the previous season since I already played it. This is data gathering to best suit my rank ups for the next season.
    @Garlo @Ayden_noah1 I guess it's subjective, and the roles of one in VT or GC can play a major factor for a season. GC is very competitive, and every point matters. I guess it would make sense that some serious BG players might want to test out the new nodes before the actual season starts to get a heads up for rankings and also to not lose any points.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 427 ★★★
    The post doesn't specify if the off-season meta is the VT meta or the GC meta unless I missed something. If it is the VT meta, then it won't really benefit the competitive part of BG's, but I like the idea of off-season anyway.
  • IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 105
    Wake me up when we have MMR
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 307 ★★★
    Continuous BG is something I always suggested in my feedback about the mode - so yay from me...

Kinda.

I agree with an above post that it shouldn't be a pre-season. I get it they're copying the AW model but I wish they wouldn't.