Compensation for Yearly Objs

RobbenRiberyRobbenRibery Member Posts: 9
Hello!

What is the status on compensation and missing points for SOS gauntlet. I completed both the yearly objectives but no points. I need to get those t4 alpha cats to get my 2nd r3 and achieve Valiant. I’m loosing other valiant rewards from the double track event and many more. Please provide and update ASAP.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,207 ★★★★★
    They said it will take awhile since it's a complex query they'll have to build and run to figure out who is impacted
  • RobbenRiberyRobbenRibery Member Posts: 9
    I mean they are not going to give me all the missed Valiant crystals and valiant rewards that I can get during the time until they compensate right?

Should I redo the objectives then? Will they compensate for my redo as well? This is such an unfriendly and bs way of handling mishaps.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    We don't even know what the compensation will be man, why are you so anxious...
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

I mean they are not going to give me all the missed Valiant crystals and valiant rewards that I can get during the time until they compensate right?

Should I redo the objectives then? Will they compensate for my redo as well? This is such an unfriendly and bs way of handling mishaps.

Nope, they will not. So if you're that worried about them, then you should rerun it.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited July 19

You do realise you don’t have to claim the rewards from double track. You can leave them there and when you get valiant then claim it.
  • Tempest_024Tempest_024 Member Posts: 107
    Is the bug still active or did they fix it?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,348 Guardian

It was fixed within 12 hours.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    Pikolu said:

There still tags that are not working, Jessica and blade clarity and house of mirrors .
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian

Pikolu said:

There still tags that are not working, Jessica and blade clarity and house of mirrors .
    Blade may be the one case still outstanding.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Blade is OP and breaks the game 😉
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238

Pikolu said:

True
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,348 Guardian

Pikolu said:

I think blade is a lost cause on trying to fix and Jessica should be fixed by now.
  • RobbenRiberyRobbenRibery Member Posts: 9
    That’s fine I redid it twice with
    1. Herc, Abs, Serpent, 0 revs
    2. Domino, HT, Doom, 4 revs

Got my T4As and R3 Serpent for my 2nd and Valiant. Also R2 Wong for future Necro first run.

I hope Kabam gives at least 10 revives for compensation and also, R3 items and 7*/ Legendary shards
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

That’s fine I redid it twice with
    1. Herc, Abs, Serpent, 0 revs
    2. Domino, HT, Doom, 4 revs

Got my T4As and R3 Serpent for my 2nd and Valiant. Also R2 Wong for future Necro first run.

I hope Kabam gives at least 10 revives for compensation and also, R3 items and 7*/ Legendary shards

I don't know why they'd give anything other than potions and revives, and the comp points for those who didn't rerun it. But we can dream.