Necropolis Exploration Question

Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 259 ★★★

Could this team 100% explore Necro? I did my initial completion run back in November but haven’t touched it since. I would probably take Shuri to R2 if this team could do it.

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    Yeah, although you'll need a solid option for storm pyramid X, besides that I don't remember being any other issues with a team like that. Abs man isn't too necessary so when you need certain counters you can just replace him imo
  • RiryokuRiryoku Member Posts: 47
    If you have Doom and take him instead of Abs Man, you can definitely do it. In my exploration, Kate, Chavez, Doom, and an reverse control immune (in my case, Juggs) were always in the team. Shuri will truly be an MVP for fights like Diablo, or the Mr. Fantastic path. The only thing I warn you about is that the Stryfe path is a bit annoying and was the only part of the necropolis where I really would have preferred to take Aegon (I didn't take him because I refuse to rank him up).
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    I agree with doom instead of abs man, you’ll want him for silver centurion on the right hand side, plus he’s nice for kraven who Kate can do but it’s annoying. Also want a fantman, guillotine 2099, iron man etc. for Storm X. Other than that you should be fine