Trader Outpost Store Needs a Buff

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 488 ★★★
I know Kabam has no incentives to buff the trader outpost, but for the 5th month, it sucks that the store has the same options. Would appreciate some bump up in shards etc.

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Glory store really needs that buff or at least fixed price, why the heck cost skyrockets

Yes cost should be uniform like for battlegrounds store
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    The only thing I don't like about the store is the alpha/basic selector paired eith 4 T2A.
    I promise I don't need anymore T2A, I have enough in my overflow. 🤣
  • IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 105
    They didn't buff it after the Sagas changed I doubt we will see it buff until the next one
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,772 ★★★★★

Yeah the store really needs a update. It's been months.

I wish kabam regularly update stores and rewards at fixed intervals. Glory store also needs a update

Black ISO market as well.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 371 ★★
    kenadroid said:

I know Kabam has no incentives to buff the trader outpost, but for the 5th month, it sucks that the store has the same options. Would appreciate some bump up in shards etc.

What's your progression level ?? Valiant ??
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,674 ★★★★★

Valiant store is pretty solid. Some more variety would be nice but I’m loving the 3mil gold a week

Idk man, I usually only buy the gold/iso ones and the 7* shard and t6b one
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 698 ★★★★
    I like the gold from this store, everything else is meh
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,126 ★★★★★

Can they at least put some 7r3 materials in there for Paragon? Like, idc if it's like a 5% T4A per month something at least would be nice

Okay chill buddy we are asking for realistic additions
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,653 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Can they at least put some 7r3 materials in there for Paragon? Like, idc if it's like a 5% T4A per month something at least would be nice

I a valiant and I hope I get to buy 1.8k shard ever week
    Of tier 4 aplha
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 654 ★★★
    edited July 22
    Gamer said:

ahmynuts said:

Of tier 4 aplha
    I agree.
    Considering we could get 1.8k T4A frags a day from daily super event, those rank up mats need to be more available and spread out in smaller increments.
    …Especially in a store only available once a week.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,653 ★★★★★
    Joker1976 said:

Gamer said:

ahmynuts said:

Of tier 4 aplha
    I agree.
    Considering we could get 1.8k T4A frags a day from daily super event, those rank up mats need to be more available and spread out in smaller increments.
    I stil only talked for a valiant i don’t think pargon needed to get those as esay

• Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Joker1976 said:

Gamer said:

ahmynuts said:

Of tier 4 aplha
    I agree.
    I stil only talked for a valiant i don’t think pargon needed to get those as esay

Absolutely,..i should have clarified and good point.
    I am also Valiant shortly after 8.4,..that being said while there are some perks to being valiant one of those should be to have more access to even small amounts of T4a.
    Kind of the whole point of pushing to Valiant no?,,,and those mats shouldn’t just be available through the Wow’s/ Sos and saga incursion modes.
    1.4k in a side quest every week for a month isn’t exactly cutting it, and i’m pretty sure Paragon are able to do threat level 5…so i’m not understanding the reasoning to this approach.