Last Vision Deathless Piece. Where ?

SPIDERBEAR99SPIDERBEAR99 Member Posts: 4
edited July 21 in General Discussion
It would be nice to know what piece of content we would do to acquire the last Vision Deathless piece. So I can prepare my inventory. Because not knowing the difficulty or content makes preparing much harder. Should I buy completion Event quest offers or not ?

Comments

• Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 582 ★★★★
    Coming in August but the type of content has not been announced yet.
  • SPIDERBEAR99SPIDERBEAR99 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks Viper just checked the live stream. It is August for last piece.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    Everest content, August, maybe Legends celebration?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★

NO plz NO
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★

NO plz NO
    Crash playtested the content for 6-7 hrs lol
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Crashed mentioned in a Brian Grant stream it was going to the most roster demanding content in a while or possibly ever. Can't remember which one. He also mentioned there will be 2 difficulties & the vision piece will be in the "easier" one
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107

Crashed mentioned in a Brian Grant stream it was going to the most roster demanding content in a while or possibly ever. Can't remember which one. He also mentioned there will be 2 difficulties & the vision piece will be in the "easier" one

Another CCP challenge <3
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 300

On which of the last broadcasts did he mention this?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

This sounds like a boss rush type of content that we had last year with brutaldlx realm of legends event so maybe a labryinth style maybe
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Perhaps all story mode bosses back to back with the possibility to swap champs here and there. That’s the easy mode. Then those bosses again but new nodes. I would celebrate hard
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    I hope the new Everest thing with the last vision piece is designed to be AEgon proof, it’s just so boring that AEgon clears this stuff and gives us no real reason to strategize or play other champs for Everest content
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

I hope the new Everest thing with the last vision piece is designed to be AEgon proof, it’s just so boring that AEgon clears this stuff and gives us no real reason to strategize or play other champs for Everest content

I mean, you could easily remove this issue by locking 6*s out.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Or they could simply not use aegon and instead just use any other champ if they use aegon its their choice
    I’m just saying using herc or aegon for every piece of long form content makes the game mega stale, new content should be refreshing and fun, not just, “oh cool I’ll just herc, aegon or use X character”, after watching Brian grants recent video about how being an OG player and we used to rank for story content or variants where each champ felt like a tool you use for the job, now we just have a few Swiss Army knife characters people use for everything, I miss the old feeling of scouring your roster and finding an uncommon champ you would rank up for it, now it’s just BGs meta champs and nothing else matters.

Bendy said:

Or they could simply not use aegon and instead just use any other champ if they use aegon its their choice
    I’m just saying using herc or aegon for every piece of long form content makes the game mega stale, new content should be refreshing and fun, not just, “oh cool I’ll just herc, aegon or use X character”, after watching Brian grants recent video about how being an OG player and we used to rank for story content or variants where each champ felt like a tool you use for the job, now we just have a few Swiss Army knife characters people use for everything, I miss the old feeling of scouring your roster and finding an uncommon champ you would rank up for it, now it’s just BGs meta champs and nothing else matters.
    Again its ur own choice u dont have to use what they use simple as no ones gonna force u to use herc or aegon if u dont want to u can use what u like

Bendy said:

Like for me im gonna use what i like aka most likely angela
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

I wonder, there was a post a while ago that talked about having the old story bosses in a Everest like content and kabam crashed replied to it cryptically hinting of such plans. Could the legends event be the old act 6 bosses but more buffed up?. They were pretty roster demanding when they first released.
  • __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Member Posts: 46

The last piece was stated as July, I wonder if there was a wrong expansion?

• __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Member Posts: 46
    Bendy said:

Thanks for the information, looks like I missed it