Awful titan crystal: Blade

I opened two titan crystal and now Sersi and Blade are in my account as a 7 star version of these characters.
I'm not complaining about my bad luck, it's a luck-based opening and I can accept that. The one thing that really annoys me is having Blade as a Titan hero.

I paid a closer look at his features and abilities. Nothing is different from his original kit. It's a 2017 hero in 2024!?
This really intrigues me. How can he have any impact on the game now as the game moved away from the trinity and made him irrelevant? Not even his danger sense is that usable nowadays. By the way, he only has 3 unique synergies which, probably, makes him the 7 star hero with the least number of available synergies (Demon hunter, heightened senses and spirit of justice). Venom duck, Morbius and Maestro can give him something but, not that much.

Knowing that a titan crystal is not that common to get, I really think that Kabam should respect the players more and try to have a much more aligned pool to the players needs. Getting Blade these days it's not a game changer and he really shouldn't be included in the titan pool.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Le sigh..........

Titan crystals are how Kabam chooses to introduce new 7* champions whether they're new additions to the game or new to the 7* rarity.

Kabam isn't concerned about your specific needs. They have a map they follow and Blade being introduced as a 7* is part of that.

Kabam also can't help that you don't understand how the Titan crystal works. There was also a mega thread on this topic already. We don't need another one.
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Member Posts: 53

Yes it sucks. I pulled a blade as well. He is absolute trash, don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Just hope you'll pull someone good from your next titan crystal.

Posting in forums won't help cuz most "intellectuals" here invalidate your feeling by saying you don't understand titan, or say stuff like "bLaDe aInT tHaT bAd" while everyone knows he don't have a part in competitive gameplay.

Good luck for your next titan crystal!

That's exactly my point. He is like a trophy champ. He has everything it's needed for that. He is something that the community used to like and you can give him some utility in arenas. Apart from that, it's very unlikely for an unduped Blade to be any good in this meta. Any skill mid-tier champ can get similar results (Ronin, Hawkeye...).
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

Le sigh..........

Titan crystals are how Kabam chooses to introduce new 7* champions whether they're new additions to the game or new to the 7* rarity.

Kabam isn't concerned about your specific needs. They have a map they follow and Blade being introduced as a 7* is part of that.

Kabam also can't help that you don't understand how the Titan crystal works. There was also a mega thread on this topic already. We don't need another one.

I understand the process and I disagree with it. A titan crystal shouldn't contain awful champs. Period.
    You clearly don't.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Well the next Titan is only gonna get worse as Onslaught, Red Skull, Serpent and the others are leaving and will be replaced by midder champs like Arcade, Northstar, etc.
  • WillyWWillyW Member Posts: 42
    EdisonLaw said:

Well the next Titan is only gonna get worse as Onslaught, Red Skull, Serpent and the others are leaving and will be replaced by midder champs like Arcade, Northstar, etc.

well thats good tho cus now they will be in the basic pool, which is much easier to get.
    WillyW said:

EdisonLaw said:

well thats good tho cus now they will be in the basic pool, which is much easier to get.
    And the titan is gonna be worse than right now
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    I too got blade from Titan but I am happy.

And I can see your reasoning as well. He is not top tier champ like 2017.
    So I would suggest that don't lose hope and your next pull might ne really good

Good luck
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    They should give old champions a numbers update before they put them in the Titan.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
    Blade could use a numbers tune up like punisher 2099 and he will be decent against non danger sense matchups

Blade could use a numbers tune up like punisher 2099 and he will be decent against non danger sense matchups

Or just put one of the Danger sense synergies into his base kit

Yes it sucks. I pulled a blade as well. He is absolute trash, don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Just hope you'll pull someone good from your next titan crystal.

Posting in forums won't help cuz most "intellectuals" here invalidate your feeling by saying you don't understand titan, or say stuff like "bLaDe aInT tHaT bAd" while everyone knows he don't have a part in competitive gameplay.

Good luck for your next titan crystal!

He’s not trash, he’s mid at best
  • ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Member Posts: 117
    Yea I pulled a blade from a long awaited titan crystal and I've never felt so much resentment for this game.