I think it’s time to do Necro

TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31
This is the team I have right now and the resources I have, with 1600 units as well. The only thing I’m debating about is team. Cause Aegon, proxima, and heimdall or essentially locked in. Wiccian I would really like to have for reverse control immunity because I really stink at them. Then Doom. I keep getting recommended him because of air walker specifically which is a nightmare and thought he would be safe to bring(btw doing Titania path). I also have 7* shuri or just nick that I’m debating about to. Who should my final team spot go to and do you think I have enough resources to get through it?

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    I'd honestly suggest sticking up more revives. Even with your units, you might not make it, especially since it's your first run. Your team looks good though.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    You really want to max out your revive stash and get to 2500 units atleast to be safe. Also kick out proxima for shuri
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 790 ★★★

I'd honestly suggest sticking up more revives. Even with your units, you might not make it, especially since it's your first run. Your team looks good though.

I’m wondering would sinister be a good champ to bring for reverse immune?
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★

Thats what wiccan is for
  • MattDRKMattDRK Member Posts: 194
    farm a bit more, Aegon can barely solo fights with class advantage, Kate and Shuri are the real mvps of Necropolis.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★

That's what Wiccan is for. However, I am still of the belief that Sinister is the easiest option for GM (or is it the collector? I don't remember).

I did my runs before many guides were out. My first run I just looked at his abilities and thought that sinister would be great. You need to throw specials (1, 2 and 3) and be able to be reverse controls immune. Sinister can help with the specials because I used him to defeat the mystic champs on the paths so he could throw them faster. Also, I got clipped by GM several times but his regen helped bring my health back up. But your Wiccan should be fine.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 790 ★★★

That's what Wiccan is for. However, I am still of the belief that Sinister is the easiest option for GM (or is it the collector? I don't remember).

I did my runs before many guides were out. My first run I just looked at his abilities and thought that sinister would be great. You need to throw specials (1, 2 and 3) and be able to be reverse controls immune. Sinister can help with the specials because I used him to defeat the mystic champs on the paths so he could throw them faster. Also, I got clipped by GM several times but his regen helped bring my health back up. But your Wiccan should be fine.
    Thanks for the insight, my wiccan is only R1 7 star but my Sinister is R5 ascended, and the mystic buffs would be handy for those specials.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★

You really want to max out your revive stash and get to 2500 units atleast to be safe. Also kick out proxima for shuri

Nah i did the run with basically the same team, you don’t really need shuri. Aegon can go all fights except for airwalker who doom is better for and maybe wiccan for captain britian. I think proxima helps less skillful players with maintaining aegons combos for a bit longer so that you don’t waste a round of revives while banking combos.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,293 ★★★★★
    edited July 23

This is the team I have right now and the resources I have, with 1600 units as well. The only thing I’m debating about is team. Cause Aegon, proxima, and heimdall or essentially locked in. Wiccian I would really like to have for reverse control immunity because I really stink at them. Then Doom. I keep getting recommended him because of air walker specifically which is a nightmare and thought he would be safe to bring(btw doing Titania path). I also have 7* shuri or just nick that I’m debating about to. Who should my final team spot go to and do you think I have enough resources to get through it?

You can do it with Aegon under 60-70 revives. Take doom for Air walker. I would suggest to watch some videos too. So calculate your revives and units and if count is around 70-80 revives, you are good to go
  • SpaceflavourSpaceflavour Member Posts: 11
    I think if you're skilled enough and fully boost, you have enough revives. I used the exact same team (star levels, ranks, everything) and used 39 single revives total with uncooperative air-walker and dragon man taking the most at 5 each. I reckon you're good to go - just make sure you hit a good first attempt on titania if you're going that path.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,893 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm on the side of everyone saying you should probably stock up some more revives. It's a bit difficult now since the Super Daily Event disappeared and the 22h ones have yet to kick back in, leaving us without an option to earn daily revives outside of the Apothecary, but luckily the Apothecary exists so I suggest you do a daily run of it for at least a few days. It might be worth it to wait for the next EQ and buy its completion bundle. It's full of stuff that's great for Necropolis and it's generally a much better value than just buying 1K units' worth of revives.

That said, I think you've got the team for it. It's pretty much the team that I ran with, except I had Nick Fury instead of Doom. But I wasn't actually using Nick for anything other than KO'ing him immediately for the attack boost. I can see how Doom adds actually in-fight value so it's not a bad pick.

Since you're somewhat low on revives, I would practice a lot against Titania. I recently went back into that fight in order to record a video and found that it was a lot easier now that I actually knew how she worked and how to play around the annoying node that risks pausing her Haymaker for a long time. Chances are that you'll spend the most revives on her with Nick since he hits like a noodle without a decent combo, so make those revives count and build up your combo as much as possible with each of them.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Stock more revives. And units. Banquet spending is a must imo, and November's not far off. Grind arenas, and PRACTICE necro first. If you can take on up-to 2 mini-bosses without a death comfortably, then you are ready. You have Aegon, i see, so be familiar with his ramp process.