Never received any GrandmasterGauntlet Keys!

This is my first time exploring Grandmasters Gauntlet 100%, I beat nick fury and as I look forward to the path, I need a key to get the good rewards. Please I need someone to look into my account, see that I’ve never recieved any keys, and put them on my account so I can complete this quest. Right now stuck in quest till I have key to move forward, Kill Nameless Thanos, and receive my hard earned rewards.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,126 ★★★★★
    See act 6 chapter 4
  • FatalRepFatalRep Posts: 5
    I see that they are in the completion rewards, I completed Act 6 chapter 4 long before the Grandmasters Gauntlet was created.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,311 ★★★★★
    Have you put in a support ticket? You’ll have far better luck that way than on the forums.
  • FatalRepFatalRep Posts: 5
    Yeah I did. They just said since you weren’t playing in Jan 2023 it’s not their fault that you(I) didn’t claim them!! SMH!! Kabam support is aweful.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,725 ★★★★★
    Yeah, this has been a persistent problem. Kabam sent out the keys January 2023 and support won’t give them to people if you weren’t playing then. It’s really frustrated, and I’m sorry you did the path before you realized it. I also wasn’t playing then, so I didn’t get the keys either.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,487 ★★★★★
    FatalRep said:

Yeah I did. They just said since you weren’t playing in Jan 2023 it’s not their fault that you(I) didn’t claim them!! SMH!! Kabam support is aweful.

How's that support being awful? That's literally on your for not playing then. Ain't got nothing to do with support. Talk about entitled.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,167 Guardian
    Don’t you need to get another key every month (from doing 100% TB EQ while already being Paragon) ?

Is that initial key they sent to everyone any different from what you subsequently get 1 more of every month (now that you are Paragon, and do EQ every month)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,487 ★★★★★

Don’t you need to get another key every month (from doing 100% TB EQ while already being Paragon) ?

Is that initial key they sent to everyone any different from what you subsequently get 1 more of every month (now that you are Paragon, and do EQ every month)

That's something completely different homie. Your thinking paragauntlet. He's talking about grandmaster gauntlet.
  • felanomafelanoma Posts: 49

• MBBMBB Posts: 66
    Me too. Same issue. They throw the key in period old people retire the game, when their come back, raise an ticket and nothing happen