Act 8 exploration help

WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80
edited July 24 in General Discussion
I just beat Glykhan for first time and now wish to explore act 8. Haven't explored anything after act 4.
Got two 6* R5 gems, Herc is my only champ that's R5 now
Please suggest me which champs I should R5 that would help me the most for exploring act 8. Like I ranked up 7* Storm because she helps against Glykhan.

Comments

• GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 146
    A rank up that is very helpful is ronan(even a 5star can chesse some paths), scorpion helped a lot. And u should alr be sorted cuz herc will carry most of it. Ull need a variety of champs tho some paths r nightmare if u don't rank up certain class
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★
    I'd r5 a couple bangers that won't be 7* anytime soon. Like doom, kingpin cgr etc.
  • WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80

A rank up that is very helpful is ronan(even a 5star can chesse some paths), scorpion helped a lot. And u should alr be sorted cuz herc will carry most of it. Ull need a variety of champs tho some paths r nightmare if u don't rank up certain class

I have a 5* maxed Ronan. Need some champs that can help in multiple paths basically
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    Post your roster
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 94
    Maybe he rushed 🤔
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 94
    Well, since we don't know which champs you have, have atleast 1 from each class. Like human torch for science, doom for mystic, herc for cosmic, warlock or nimrod for tech, magneto or onslaught for mutant, kingpin or kate bishop for skill

Maybe he rushed 🤔

I took a break from game for few months and came back like couple of weeks ago only
    So not too aware about 8.3 and 8.4 and new champions
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Member Posts: 90
    I am exploring Act 8 on my alt account and Doom, Fant, kingpin (along with Herc) have been able to clear just about anything. Add that Silk at r2 and it will be a breeze!

I am exploring Act 8 on my alt account and Doom, Fant, kingpin (along with Herc) have been able to clear just about anything. Add that Silk at r2 and it will be a breeze!

I have an R2 gem.... Confused between Silk and Onslaught for that
    I will get Fantman to R5 I guess... He isax Sig and I find him really useful so far.

One of Doom, Kingpin or Scorpion for the next R5 I guess
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 233 ★★
    With that many diverse seven stars, as well as ranked six stars with utility, don't worry about ranking anyone honestly. You shouldn't have any trouble as long as you read nodes. Fantman will be good against Bahamet.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Definitely rank Scorp
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    I’d rank 2 silk. She’s done multiple paths for me alone in 8.4 exploration. I’d rank 5 doom and either kingpin or fury.
  • Chunli89Chunli89 Member Posts: 6
    When I was doing exploration, I got a lot of mileage out of Scorpio, storm and NF. Oh and CGR.