Which Science champ should i invest in?

blurblotblurblot Member Posts: 54
TB player, solo alliance, working my way toward paragon. Trying to figure out which of these science champs I should invest in for the longer haul? 6 stars are still relevant to me and i'm kinda slow to accumulate rank-up materials, so want to be smart about my choices and make sure i'm investing in champs who are relatively future-proof.

I included my 7* Hulk so you'd know why i'm not taking the 6* version up any further.

Which Science champ should i invest in? 25 votes

Silk (unawakened)
20%
TJ107captain_rogersJakeTheRipper93Giantwalrus56willrun4adonut 5 votes
Spidey 2099 (unawakened)
0%
Human Torch (unawakened)
56%
Java_JunkieItsClobberinTimeBen_15455Will3808Yodabolt21Pat_McGloin_1Hogan_14Ansh_AKLZRoggamEdisonLawIndianGamer3Super_Cretu90Anayan 14 votes
Mr. Negative (sig 20)
8%
Spity68dee_jay5 2 votes
Other
16%
Ragnarok13STARKtechchicaEru_iLaa 4 votes

Comments

• Ragnaruk5178Ragnaruk5178 Member Posts: 29
    Photon or negative- they have a great synergy together. Photon has more utility yet negative has great regen reversal, counter and degen. Also; photon is photon
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    Human Torch (unawakened)
    until they drop him as a 7, Torch is just a reliable solution to the entire spooky class.

you could (andI hope you do) luck out and pull either Silk or Photon as a 7. but Johnny is kinda like rMags and AA, a core staple for a reason. you will not regret spending resources on him.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Human Torch (unawakened)
    Rank up human torch. He’s awesome, has so many uses, and isn’t a 7*. Silk is also a good rank up, but there’s a chance you pull a 7* version.