AI feels even worse after recent update.

mmartin5817mmartin5817 Member Posts: 93
This months update feels like the AI is just so much worse. Maybe I missed it last month because of the wacky debuffs in gc last month but it’s more than I care for anymore. I tap heavies or lights and they don’t work. Defenders can be unfazed by my entire special then blocking randomly in the middle when they should have been clocked. I’ve been playing since 2021. I can’t even play bgs now without having to fight against an opponent that I’ll have to adjust to because something goes wrong or they become overpowered due to glitches. I’m playing a game I can’t increase my skill if the opponent is unpredictable or my actions aren’t registering when I tap my phone. I’m planning on taking a break after I get beta ray bill this next month. I am losing appreciation for the game. The inputs, AI, or whatever the kabam folks want to call it isn’t good. I don’t want to play around it anymore.

Comments

• OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    Had some issues last night in Incursions where the AI started blocking mid combo, and no, didn't have autoblock, and no, I wasn't slow with my inputs.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    I don't mind losing if I can do what AI can do, skip frames, hitting into the block w/o getting parried.
    Really I just need to able to get ahead what AI can do. I just need that AI roids to get over the top.

• mmartin5817mmartin5817 Member Posts: 93
    I’m annoyed with the step back then launch specials into my face when there’s was no indication that they were going to evade my intercept. Also getting parried so fast I didn’t even see them hold block. It’s like the game just says they parried but I never see it happen
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 240 ★★

There's a Milli second glitch every time in the middle of a fight that my inputs will definately fail and the AI seems to be aware of my predicament and will combo me to death,.
    Then,lately the AI can just run through my block like it's Unblockable..

There's a Milli second glitch every time in the middle of a fight that my inputs will definately fail and the AI seems to be aware of my predicament and will combo me to death,.
    Then,lately the AI can just run through my block like it's Unblockable..

Ortoun said:

Had some issues last night in Incursions where the AI started blocking mid combo, and no, didn't have autoblock, and no, I wasn't slow with my inputs.

Ortoun said:

Two double comments in a row?