Hulklkng Nerf?

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 ★★★
I don't know if its just me but since the alsr update my r5 ascended hulklings damage has dropped.

Sp2 used do circa 20k damage per hit with crit and now its around 14k? Same fights like 6* onslaught etc but damage has dropped off

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    No he works fine for me I just used him in BG
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,126 ★★★★★
    No
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 993 ★★★★

I don't know if its just me but since the alsr update my r5 ascended hulklings damage has dropped.

Sp2 used do circa 20k damage per hit with crit and now its around 14k? Same fights like 6* onslaught etc but damage has dropped off

Where do you fight?
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 ★★★

Where do you fight?
    Everywhere; BG, arena, war, AQ.

He's working fine for me. Hulkling's damage is quite variable, and if you throw your SP2 with only a couple of Aptitude buffs, that'll make a big difference.

I know how he works, I literally pulled him when he was first launched and he was smy first r4, r5 and r6...
    I've literally just done a BG fight against 7* onslaught and dropped sp2 with 2 furries and he's doing 16k per hit but then drop sp2 with one fury and he's doing 14k... that's not 5600 more attack rating.

Literally used this guy daily for the last year... his damage is off without a doubt
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★
    Could be anything of the above mentioned. Number of furies, aptitudes, and a small thing people tend to miss, he gains attack for each unique buff he has, so having the bulwark, regen also increases his attack if I'm not wrong.
    Apart from this, nodes, champions resistances, masteries could be affecting what's happening too.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 2,857 ★★★★
    FYI every unique buff you have increases his attack rating by quite a bit. That includes bulwark,regen etc
    Wicket329 said:

I've literally just done a BG fight against 7* onslaught and dropped sp2 with 2 furries and he's doing 16k per hit but then drop sp2 with one fury and he's doing 14k... that's not 5600 more attack rating.

Literally used this guy daily for the last year... his damage is off without a doubt

Have you considered that your opponent was running a mastery like inequity to weaken you?
    No debuffs from onslaught, at least not on me dex'd him fine 🤷‍♂️

Could be anything of the above mentioned. Number of furies, aptitudes, and a small thing people tend to miss, he gains attack for each unique buff he has, so having the bulwark, regen also increases his attack if I'm not wrong.
    Apart from this, nodes, champions resistances, masteries could be affecting what's happening too.

Nah I've thought the same, but it's across multiple game modes. Even AQ doing much less damage compared to even a month ago. I run buffed up Path so I use him literally all the time.

idk wouldn't surprise me if it's just his second fury isn't as big as it should be hence less damage but guess we're just **** since Galans incinerates are still bugged and Kabam don't care, just another bugged cosmic champ Kabam will leave 🤷‍♂️
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,653 ★★★★★

Nah I've thought the same, but it's across multiple game modes. Even AQ doing much less damage compared to even a month ago. I run buffed up Path so I use him literally all the time.

idk wouldn't surprise me if it's just his second fury isn't as big as it should be hence less damage but guess we're just **** since Galans incinerates are still bugged and Kabam don't care, just another bugged cosmic champ Kabam will leave 🤷‍♂️
    Mine works just fine
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    edited July 26
    Did you accidentally put a 5* Hulkling in your deck instead of the 6*? 😉 Since apparently everything else has stayed the same accessing to you.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,184 ★★★★★
    edited July 26
    This is like every movie, when a character tells you "Trust me" you know something is gonna go wrong...
    I forgot...

• FunkFunk Posts: 56
    No nerf, it’s in your head
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 2,599 ★★★★★
    Who??

You say that but continue to provide little to no information other than "trust me bro". How do you expect anyone to help you when you've given almost nothing of substance. You say the damage is lower than a month ago. How much lower? Do you have screenshots? Videos? Anything to help determine if it's a bug?

All you've done is tell people how well you know the champ and put a clickbait title on your thread.
    Did you miss the first post or something? 😂

Used to do 20k, now does 14k per hit of sp2... also don't have any vids of his damage before and now I mean I can get you a video of him doing 14k damage but it's literally just hulklong doing 14k damage I mean? 😂

Also, it's forums bro... I don't give a **** abit click baiting I don't get paid for more interactions 😂
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    I did some testing and even without building bulkwark or anything my Hulkling was doing 24k non crits with 40k+ crits on the sp2 with 2 furies. Seems like yours is the only one that doesn’t work