Compensation for Yearly Objs - Need Update

RobbenRiberyRobbenRibery Member Posts: 9

Hello!

What is the status on compensation and missing points for SOS gauntlet. I completed both the yearly objectives but no points. Need an update on this? How long do we have to wait?

Comments

• RobbenRiberyRobbenRibery Member Posts: 9
    I mean I redid the run! But if you are going to compensate what would it be?
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    Is for this that i am waiting
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    There's not going to be compensation.

If you didn't get the points, they've said they'll sort that out - so they'll fix it.

But compensation? It doesn't seem like much would be justified; just for having to wait slightly till they sorted it out...
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    It sucks that you had to use more items to get the point, and that shouldn't ever be needed. But beyond a potential genetic revive comp, there isn't much they can offer you.
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★

We are just working out exactly how to complete the objectives for those who did the run but didn't get the points. If I had to guess, I'd say middle of next week for this compensation.

If you redid the run, you already have the points, and there is no other compensation planned.

Finally an answer
    Thanks kabam crashed
    edited July 27
    Okay just give me back the revives I spent during my first two runs. I don’t have to spent my items because you guys screwed up. I spent my time, effort and you know these SoS type of content is usually frustrating for a limited roster and f2p players. Don’t be saying ain’t no compensation for getting the points during redo. Thanks in advance @Kabam Crashed
  • PanchittlesPanchittles Member Posts: 14

We are just working out exactly how to complete the objectives for those who did the run but didn't get the points. If I had to guess, I'd say middle of next week for this compensation.

If you redid the run, you already have the points, and there is no other compensation planned.

Can we expect a revive and potion compensation? Re-runs cost items and time.
    What would you do if your friends got the stimulus check and you didn’t? @MrSakuragi